Chapter 13 - finally

Killua POV

"I'm Killua."
"My name is Gon!"

Gon...

"I envy you Gon, unlike you... I don't have anything I really want..."
"Then let's stick together!"
"Huh?"
"We can look for my dad, and you can look for what you want to do! We can travel the world together!"

Gon, where are you?

"I can't wait to meet my dad! I will introduce him to my best friend in the whole world, Killua!"

Do you know where I am?

...

My memories slowly faded away as I started to see a brighter light, making my eyes squeeze a bit when I just opened them.
"Doc, he's waking up."
A person in white clothing walked towards me, my sight was still a bit hazy so I couldn't see the person's appearance.
"You are one lucky kid to be alive."
I heard a feminene voice saying.

I mumbled something that didn't sound like normal words since I still felt a bit dizzy.
Then I remembered what happened before I woke up here.
The cardoor suddenly flew open and I fell out of it, damn it I should have wore the seatbelt.
But luckily a fall like that wouldn't affect someone like that much, since my body was trained to withstand it.

I was tired.
I didn't feel like answering the doctor's questions.
All the trouble i'm going through for that idiot.
I wanted to see him so badly.
I missed him.
...
I loved him.

"You should rest up, you aren't heavily injured for such a fall, but you need rest."
I opened one eye to see how they all left the room.
I rolled to my side and hugged my pillow.
I loved him.

"What are you two doing here?"
I heard them talking in the hall.
"A-ah sorry! We just wanted to leave!"
That voice
I pulled the blankets away and got up fast not realising I was still  dizzy, I placed my hand on the wall to stay balanced as I slowly walked to the door.

Don't be gone yet, don't be gone yet.
I opened the door and ran out of the room and to my suprise, no one was standing there.
I looked at the left and saw the backside of a young man, pushing a wheelchair.

Is that?
"Gon."
He kept walking.
"Gon!!"
He stopped walking and looked behind, we locked eyes.
So many emotions went through me, I didn't knkw what to do.
It was really him.
I ran as fast as I could, towards Gon.

I finally found him, he was here.
I could have cried out of hapiness but I felt a lot of mixed emotions and didn't know what to express.
At least I stood in front of him, breathing heavily, my heart pounding faster.

"Gon... finally I found you damn it..."
But Gon's expression didn't light up.
He actually looked more confused.
"Gon..?"
He rubbed his nose.
"Excuse me, but who are you?"