Chapter 14 - failed scenarios

Killu's eyes widened as he looked at the boy, no, young man that stood in front of him.
Gon certrainly got taller, they should have the same height, not to mention that Gon build some muscle in the years of training he did on Whale Island, but one glance, and you could see it was Gon.

Killua had the same changes but didn't look to different, so how could it be that Gon didn't know who he was?
Maybe it's because he's an idiot is what Killua thought.
"Gon..? It's me, Killua." He tried to explain, but Gon still had a curious plain expression.

"You know my name... But are you sure you're not mistaking me for someone else?"
What was happening.
This is not how all the scenarios in Killua's head went, this was totally the opposite.
"What are you talking about, we've known each other for a long time! I came back from my training, don't you remember?"

Gon looked a bit lost as he tried to progess what was happening.
"He must be a very sick patient." the young man in the wheelchair behind Gon said.
Gon looked from me to him and back again as if he finally understood the situation.
But he didn't understand.
"O-oh! So that's going on..."
"Let's go Gon, we don't have any business with him."

This person started to hit my nerves, his rude behaviour made it seem like he wanted Gon to forget about me
Who the hell is he anyway?
Gon wanted to walk away till I automatically grabbed his wrist.

"You're name is Gon Freeces, you're currently 17 years old and live in Whale Island with your aunt and grandma!
You have a hunter license, and I was there when you took the exam, together with Kurapika and Leorio! Remember??"

His eyes widened in suprise as the young man in the wheelchair glared angrily at me.
He must be up to something is what my senses told me.
"H-how do you know all that? I... I really know you?"
I shook my head in agreement and excitement.
"I... I really don't recognize you... Maybe your appereance really changed?"

"What? No not at all... I-"
"Aargg!!"
Gon and I looked at the wheelchair behind us, suprised to find the boy on the ground with his back faced to the ceiling.
"Yusuke!"
Gon immediatly helped the boy named Yusuke, and made him sit on his wheelchair again.

"Gon... I don't feel very well..." he said in a low sick voice.
"I'll take you back to your room!"
And so Gon left in a hurry, together with Yusuke and left me behind.
"...What just happend?"
I couldn't move, I was so suprised.
This wasn't good at all.
I wanted to walk, to follow them, to hit Gon on his head.
"Sir, you can't  wander around the hospital like that!"
I got walked back to my room as I holded back the burning sensation in my chest and the tears I wanted to shed.

The one I came back for, the one I loved.
Only thinks of me as a stranger.
I pulled myself from the nurses grip and ran back.
"Sir!"
I needed to see Gon, something wasn't right.
Who is that other guy?
Why is Gon so fond of him?

"A patient is running around!"
"someone get security!"
I fasted my pace as I looked inside every room.
"Gon!"
I got grabbed rather rougher this time.
"Hold up you!"
I pushed him back from me without being considerate of my strength, since the only thing on my mind now was Gon.
As a result he fell and rolled back a more than normal distance.

"Get more people here! We're dealing with a strong one!"
"Gon!"
Damn, where is he?
I opened the door of room 211, but  there was no trace of Gon, only a few shocked faces.
Without taking a good look at their faces I wanted to close the door imeddiatly and hurry back to my search for Gon.
"Killua? Is that you?"
"huh?"
I turned my head.
"Leorio?"