Chapter 15 - Meet up

"Killua...?"
Instead of closing the door as planned, Killua kept it open and looked in suprise as a familair voice said his name.
"Killua, is that really you?"
He smiled and walked back into the room while closing the door behind him.
"It's been a long time hasn't it? Leorio."
The patient on the bed looked a bit lost and didn't understand the situation, she just looked at the scene.

Loud voices sounded from the hallway.
"Where did he go!"
"I think he went that way!"
Killua looked troubled and tried to think fast while looking for a hiding spot.
Leorio immediatly understood what the cause was of his troubled look even though this was very random.
"Killua, quick, behind the curtain!"
Killua ran towards the long red curtain and hid behind it, while waiting for what could happen every moment.

Then the door opened.
"Excuse me doc, have you seen a young male, average height, pale skin and white hair?"
Leorio gave a questioning look and pretended he was thinking while tapping his chin.
"I think I saw someone that fits that description running to the exit? I wanted to tell the guard but my patient needed me immediatly, right?"
The girl laying on the hospital bed quietly nodded.
"I see, thank you doctor Leorio!"

The guard closed the door, a few voices sounded like they were arguing and then the sound of footsteps faded away.
Leorio walked to the door and checked  if there was someone secretly standing there.
"It's safe."
"That was close." Killua said.
He pushed away the curtain.
"What about you telling me now what's going on?"
"It's a bit of a long story, but i'll try to keep it short."