The first chapter:1

On one fine day...
"Ya!!!Ppali or you girls will late for school today!" Yell Sandara Park. "Wait!!" Said Eunha, Na'eun and Iu.
"Ppali,i've been waiting like a year here!"

             3 minutes later...

Were ready for school!!! Said eunha,Iu and na'eun.
"Finnaly!" Sigh Sandara.
      Quickly Sandara drove the car to school. It takes about 35 minute to school. The school is about to start.

   "Bye Unnie, khamsamida! "
After saying goodbye to Sandara unnie, they run to their class. They were so lucky becouse the teacher did not inside the class yet.
     "Omg! Were so lucky today!" Said Iu.
They open the door and sit at their place. Three of them sit at the last sit. They can see many new faces inside the noisy class.
    Na'eun: Where's Hyeri?
     Iu        :Did she with us earlyer?
      Hyeri:Hai!😄
     Eunha:When did you to school? I did not see you in house earlyer.
      Hyeri:I wakeup in the morning and go to school by walking.
                Kring!!!!

The teacher go inside the classroom.
"Anyonghasaeo noruil Song Joong Ki immida. From now on i will be your teacher😉!

        From here we can here many gs(girl student) screaming.

     Gs 1: Omo!!what a handsom teacher!!!
     Gs 2: Oh, i hope that the teacher didn't have a girlfriend.

Senseinim: Ok! Dont be happy about me, because you also gonna have 4 new students. You guys can enter now. The 5 students enter the classroom.

              KYAAAAA!!!!!! THERES SO MANY HANDSOM GUY TODAY!!! Scream other girls.

Eunha: Why did they really noisy today? Shees... . Beacouse they are handdome guy does it need to scream? I can be crazy if they always screamming.

      "Calm down every body! You guys can sit now. You can talk later. Now lets start our class now.

(I'm sorry guys. I know its so short. This is my first time writting. And sorry for the wrong spelling. Hope you guys happy with it)