chapter 21

The nightmare was..... all of the girls are will be transfer to another school. They were supprise when hearing the news. The boys running to the girl seat and then they ask some question. 

     What is the news was true? Did you will transfer? Why so sudden? *bla bla* malas nk tulis lagik.

Urrr.... which one should we answer first? - the girls

Did the news was true😢😢😢?? - jungkook

Yes, it was. Why - eunha

When? - jisoo

Ummm... next week. We will go to the news school. - hyeri

WHAT??!!! NEXT WEEK???

suddenly their names are being called by the headmaster. They all left the class and go to the office. Their face was happy while the boys are sad. They cannot stop thinking about what will their life is without thoose girl. They just hopping that the will cancel to be the transfer student and just stay at the school with them. But, all of their hopes are just a dream. The girls are really will transfer to the school but not next week. They say that they will go to the school tomorrow.

.......

Break time

As always they will go to the cafeteria and eat. But this time the boys being weird esspesually jungkook and joonggi. They be so caring and friendly today until all of their friends did think that theres a ghost inside their body. They think that jungkook and joonggi are be crazy.

Jungkook : hey my little bunny. Want to eat with me today?

Eunha: no. I want to eat with ren today. Sorry.

Jungkook : jebal!!! Eat with me.

Eunha: i said no!!

Ren: eunha lets go now. Im so starving.

*jungkook go towards ren and look deep into his eye.*

Jungkook : hey! Can i have a talk to you for a second?

Ren: yes, of course. What is it?

Jungkook: answer this question. And please make sure you say the truth.

Ren: ok, what the question?

Jungkook: (deep breath) did you like eunha?

Ren: yes.

Jungkook: what do you mean by "yes"?

Ren: it means... yes i like eunha. Why?

Jungkook: as a friend?

Ren : no

Jungkook :😲😲 shook

Ren: yes, i like eunha more than just a normal friend. I have a crush towards and i think she also have a crush towards me.

Jungkook: liar. How did you know that kind of stuff. She did not like you. She only think you as a friend only.

Ren: ani, she already told me before. She at first like you. But, when she know that acctualy you like her friends,she sad and happy at the same time. Couse from that she can help people find a true love.

Eunha: what did you guys talking about?

Ren : nothing. Kaja!!! Go to the cafeteria. Lets run. Who get to the cafeteria first win. *run*

Eunha: HEY!! THATS NOT FAIR!!!! *run*

Jungkook: * see eunha running* (talk towards himself) but... i like eunha. I should relize it. But now... otuke...?

Ji soo: what do you mean otuke?

Jungkook: nothing...

Ji soo : well ok then.

Jungkook: no!! Im not ok.

Ji soo: so what is it? Wait, i know. You want to confess your feeling right?

Jungkook: how did you know?

Ji soo: i will give you some tips. Go to caferteria with her.

Jungkook: i already did that

Ji soo : and? What happen. Why did you still here?

Jungkook: she go with someone else. Leave me behind.

Ji soo: what are you waiting for. Go to her or someone will confess first.

Jungkook: yes you ringht!!! I should go now. Thak you... *run*

ji soo: that weird kids.

.............................................................

    At the cafeteria

ren: eunha!! Lets sit there.

Eunha: ok

They go sit to an empty place.

Ren : eunha, i hqve somthing yo tell you before you go to another school.

Eunha: what is it?

Ren : ectually eunha... i have a crus

The words are being cut wjen suddenly jungkook run to wards eunha and ren seat.

Jungkook: hu..hu..hu.. * stand*
Eunha ya.... saranghae.

Eunha: what??

Jungkook: saranghae eunha. * hold eunha's hand*

Eunha: but..

Jungkook: will you be my girlfriend???

Eunha: let me think

Jungkook: there is no time now. Tell me the answer today.... jebal...

Ren: i think you should go. She need some times to think.

Jungkook: ok then. Tell me the answer after school.

Jungkook go from the seat. Eunha are feeling weird.

Eunha talk to herself

What just happen? Why did he say that to me? Why did he did not say it to Iu?

Ren: gwencana?

Eunha: ne.. what did you want to say at me.

Ren: i want to say the same thing as jungkook. But, i think your answer must jungkook. Right?

Eunha: .....

____________________________________