chapter 10

Oh, its already chapter 10. ....wow. 😮😮😮

"Eunha? Eunha?" Jungkook voice.

"Huh," eunha said with a silly face.

What r u daydreming about? -jungkook.

Oh, its nothing...- eunha

Then the doctor and a nurst come. They said to me (jungkook) to get out from the room because they need to make some checkup to eunha body and health.

The docter come from the room and said to jungkook.

Doctor: her injury and her health are ok now so i think tomorrow your girlfriend can go to her home.

Then he left jungkook. He enter the room and see the nurst talking to eunha.

Nurst: wow, you so lucky eunha, because you have a really kind and handsome boyfriend to take care you...😄😄😄 (wow the nurst is so evil though)😈😈😈

Jungkook hear what the nurst said and laugh. "Hehehe, yes she so lucky, right eunha? (Wink)

sorry for disturbing you when reading, but i want you know.... how to wink? For me its so hard and urghhh....😧😧😧

Then he come and hug eunha body and said oh my little sweetheart~ to eunha. The nurst just laughing when she see me doing like that and she left the room.

Sorry again~ when i write that part i fill sick like im gonna threw up. Please dont read this part.😷

With supprise eunha push jungkook body and said " what are you duing PABO?! Im not you girlfriend!!!" Then she smile a bit after that.

You like it dont you eunha?- jungkook

Ani!!-eunha
Tell me the truth eunha, you like it right.- jungkook 😂😂😂

Suddenly a pillow hit jungkook face and eunha laugh loudly.

Eunha, i have a some question. Why did you need to be surgery?

Eunha just silent. The she take a deep breath and say, "there a person stabbed my chest. It really pain because the knife stabb me really deep. Then hyeri come and she also get stabbed at her stomuch. Thats why she also need to be surgery. The others are being hit at their body and face. Iu arm are broke because they stepp at her hand. Naeun being kick. After that,... .

Eunha stop and start to cry. She cry really hard when she remember the accident. Jungkook just hug her and rub her back. "Shh... dont cry. I dont want to look a girl cry infront of me. It make me sad eunha... im sorry because make you memorize the accident. Im so sorry please forgive me." Jungkook hug her tightly and just let her cry at his shirt.

The next day

The docter come to make the last checkup. Then she leave the hospital with junhkook and take a taxi to go home.

At the house

Knock...knock... is somebody at home? Said jungkook. Thw door be open by ji soo. He shook when see eunha with him. Jungkook and eunha walk into the house and see all of them were eatinv since it was evening right now. All of them supprise when see eunha face. Yes, her face was a little bit pale but the doctor said that she need some rest and she will be ok. Her friend come to her and hug her. Sandara unnie also come and hug eunha. Her face is so happy when see eunha.

Naeun: im so happy that you are fine.
Iu and hyeri: yes me too.

Sandara unnie take us to the table and she dive us some rice and we eat together. All of us fill so happy and we fell like eating like not eating with friend, it fell like eating with a family a happy family. We all enjoy the grwat moments with a lot of memories. We also share a story about our live.

To be countinue...
How was it a happy story right? Nahh... i just dont know what to do next. Let me think... how about i make there will be a couple in this story, but who?? Keep reading and i will (maybe) make another chapter soon as possible. Thankz for reading this story.