chapter 9

Before read this book i want to say sorry because i think this chapter might get a little bit (or many) bored because i dont have any idea.... ah... my brain...
so i hope you guys enjoy and keep reading.:-) sorry for reading this not importan thing.😴😴😴

The next morning....

Joonggi wake up and see the clock. Its already 7:00 am. He decided to take a shower. After that he go to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Hmmm... what should i cook today? Joonggi talk to himself. He open the cabinet and saw 5 packet of ramen and he decided to make ramen for their breakfast. He cook the ramen and chop some vegetables. Then he put the souce and vegetables at the ramen. After that he go wake up his friend.

Huh... they are not gonna wake up?- jonggi (talk to himself. Fell like talking to a stone)

Then he yell- DO YOU REALLY DONT WANT TO WAKEUP? SO I GUESS I CAN EAT ALL THE RAMEN ALONE NOW!! YES ALL OF THEM ARE MINE. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO EAT TO PLEASE GET UP OR I WILL EAT ALL OF THE RAMEN.

HANA~
DUL~

All of the wake up and run to the kitchen. All of them are amaze with the smell of the ramen that jonggi has made.

Quickly they sit and eat the ramen.

"It so deliciuse" (is it correct?) Said jungkook while eating the ramen.

Luhan: i wonder what did sandara unnie eat for breakfast today...😔😔😔
Ji soo: luhan! Please dont make us sad again.

All of them be quit and start to stare at each other. Then jungkook voice said "lets cook something and give it to sandara unnie for her breakfast."

All of them agree with what did jungkook said and they decided to cook some chiskem soup.

After finish eating ramen

Ji soo wash all of the plate while the others are searching recepy for the chicken soup. Then jonggi ask to luhan and jungkook to buy the ingrideents. Jungkook and luhan go to the market that near the house.

In the house

Jonggi give the kitten some cat food and ji soo was watering the flowers out side the house. Then jungkook and luhan came home with the ingredients. They go to the kitchen and start to cook. Jungkook will wash the kitchen. Ji soo will cut the vegetable with luhan while jonggi was putting the spice inside the pot. They all follow the step
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

30 minutes later...

DONE!! All of them scream happily. They put the soup inside a container and put it insde a bag. All of them change their clothes and go to the hospital with the bus.

at the hospital at the 4 floor.

They walk to the room number 45. We open it and saw sandara unnie crying at Iu bed. Iu help her to calm her self. Then we see there were 2 bed gone. We all froze for a while and did not know what to do. Then a person go inside the room. It was naeun. She slowly walking to sandara unnie and pat her shoulder. Sandara unnie look at us with hear tears keep falling down. She go to us and say,"what brings you guys hear?"* while wipe her tears*

Jungkook: here we make you chicken soup for breakfast today. *giving the bag to sandara unnie.*

Luhan: where eunha and hyeri?
Naeun: they been surgery right now. Thats why unnie cry. She so afraid that eunha and hyeri might  cannot be safe. Their health are so critical now.

All of them fell that the exmosfera in the room being to change. Jungkook decided to walk at the park to relax his mind.

after wait about 4 hours.

The doctor came and open the door to give a way for the nures to push the patient. The doctors said that the patient need to take some rest and have to eat to stay healthy.

Luhan: but doctor, where is eunha?

The doctor: (sigh)
After he sigh heavily he just go out from the room with the nurst.

Sandara unnie fell from her feet. She start to cry. Ji soo go to sandara unnie and she hug him. Iu and naeun just stare at each other. They cannot talk but we can see that they are sad.

35 minutes later...

The doctor come to the room. He open the door... and we saw that a nurst push a bed inside the room. We all shook to see that eunha was still alive.

Sandara: what is happening?

The doctor: we thought that she might die because the hope that she might alive are just like 17% because she has loss so many blood. And suddenly she have a chance to be alive again, we also  shook and keep surgery her again. I know it sounds weird but what i can say that she is lucky.

After the doctor saying that all of us be happy again espesually sandara unnie. Then jungkook came with supprise face. We tell him everything and he also happy about it. The doctor and the nurst go from the room leaving us happy with the news. What we all gonna do now are just to take care of the girls heath.

After a week at the hospital

Its been a week the girls stay at the hospital. Docter said that the girls can leave the hospital now exccept eunha that still need to do some check up to her health. Sandara unnie drive us to home but not jungkook he say that he want to take care of eunha. So he decided to stay at the hospital with eunha. The rest of the girls are happy that they can go home now.

In tbe room where eunha and jungkook together.

Jungkook: eunha did you want anything?
Eunha:hmmm... i think i want some water. Thank you.
Quickly jungkook take a glass and pour it and guve it to eunha.

Jungkook: here the water for you my little bunny.

Eunha take the water and drink it. We start to talk together. It feel so comfurtable.

Eunha mind

Wow he so nice to me... i fell rally safe when be witb him. I relly love his smile it so cute. At first i admate it i really hate him. But now see his take care about me make me fell like theres butterfly inside my stomuch and it like gonna explode. What are theese felling? Im so curiouse😮😮😮.

           To be countinue...
Here i put some romance.(i think) i hope you enjoy it and yeay... finish writing for this chapter. I think that my brain might gonna explode now... hehehe just kidding. KEEP READING AND SORRY IF THIS STORY ARE MAKING YOU BORED AND SAID LIKE "what are theese. Oh shis." (Oh and sorry for wrong spelling)

        MIANNEI😅😅😅