chapter 16

"Eunha dont afraid it just us..." said a familiar voice.

Someone open the lights and eunha shook when she see all of her friends. She happy and wake up naeun. Naeun at first did not understand what is eunha said so she dont care but finnaly she wake up when eunha said that all of her friends are home. Together they go to the living room, and hug all of her girlfriends and sandara unnie. But they were feel weird when see all of them did not happy at all.

Why did you guys face are sad? -eunha

Yeah, you should happy cause we did not see each other for awhile. -naeun

Hyeri start to cry when we say that. Iu just hug her and calm her down.

What? Why are you crying. I know that you were happy to see us, right? - eunha

Eunha... acctually your - sandara unnie

But her sentenceses are being cut with luhan.

No, unnie. Let me talk to her. Eunha can you follow me to outside for awhile? - luhan

Eunha want to say no couse she did not want to make naeun angry again, so she look at naeun. Naeun just smile and say to eunha " just go with him."

Eunha follow luhan till they reach the park. He give eunha a box and sit next to eunha. Eunha just smile and take the box from his hand. She want to open it but luhan say that she can open it after he tell eunha an information.

So, what did you want to say at me? - eunha

At first luhan just quite and he take a deep breath.

I...i want to tell you about your appa, mr. Jung. - luhan

Oh, about my appa? - eunha

Yes. Did you know why did we not at home for a while? - luhan

No... . - eunha

Couse. We.... we go to see your appa at his friend's house. He is sick. - luhan

Eunha feel shook and scared at the same time when he said that. She got more curiose. She been quit and luhan countinue what did he wants to say.

We go there and see that your appa is in pale. He can only smile at us when he see us. He said that dont tell you about it. So we off our fon. He give us this box and he said that we need to give it to you and he... - luhan * he stop talking and look at the ground. Eunha just hold his hand and pat his back.

I know, he's dead right? - eunha.

her voice are shaking when she said that sentence. Her eyes are full with tears but she hold it. Luhan look at her and she tried to make a fake smile but she fail. What she can only do are just hold her tears. Ahe dint want to cry but then her tears fall. She really sad couse she cannot see her father anymore. She becoming more sad when she cannot see her father for the last time.

You can open the box now. -luhan.

Carefully eunha open the box and she cry a lot when she see many photos of her and her father. There also a photo off a full family. One photo that make eunha cried a lot was a photo of her full family. She really miss them so much.

Eunha decided to go home after that. She go inside the house and naeun come and hug her. She sit on the couch while holding the box.

Eunha, can i ask you a question? -jungkook

This is not the right time jungkook!!!- ji soo and joonggi

What is it? - eunha

Wherw are your other family? -jungkook

All of them go closely to eunha and she just sigh.

You really dont know me? *sob* my mom already pass away when i was 5 years old. The boy beside my mother was my brother. He leave at the Uk 3 years ago. And know, my father has pass away. Im so lonely. But im not to lonely cause i have many friends that take care of me. - eunha

They all feel sorry for her and give eunha time alone so she can calm herself. All of them already asleep couse they were tired. Luckily, tomorrow was saturday so they can rest at home.

              Next day

All of them take a rest at home and decided to not go anywhere today. Eunha awake and go change herself. After that she go to the kitchen to eatcbreakfast but its not the same eunha that they met before. Eunha become quit and no more smile on her face. They try to make some jokes but, they fail. Eunha is not smiling at all. She just hear it but not laugh. All of them only give her space to be happy but also fail.

         Its been a while right? I know this story are being bored couse you know... idea... and sorry if the story is bored or i have spell anything wrong. I use my handphone.

did i just fall in love?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें