chapter 26

Sorry for not updating for a long time and im sooooooooooooo sorry if this book getting bored. My mistake. Forgive me? And did you guys want to hear something?? This is my story.....
....... i was lying on the bed writting story. It was quite and dark that time. Suddenly....

........

......... i heard some noise.... i heard  a bell noise... and it was getting closer to me..... i stop writting for a while and bravely searching for the noise.... but i see nothing. Then when i was about to write some story... i fell something fury at my feet.... i want to look at it but.... when look at it .... i saw.....

          MY LOVELY CAT... LAYING BESIDE ME.... HEHEHE... ISNT IT SCARY?? NO?😅😅😅 ANYWAYS KEEP READING..... . OH... AND DONT FORGET TO WACTHOUT WHEN YOU WERE ABOUT TO SLEEP...

.............................................................

     A/n: ehemm.... back to the story...

     After we seen the principle. We been inform to go to the 3-B class room.... and yes again we lost... huh.... what a day... we were walking and we saw a familiar body shape..

Eunha: oppa?!!

Younghwa: oh, eunha ya!!!

They go to younghwa that wearing a mask and a hoodie. He also wearing a black sunglasses.

Eunha: what are you doing here?

Younghwa: i just want to see you..

Eunha: for what?

Younghwa: this is your firts day school right? So i want to be with you since you are new here...

Eunha's friend :???😔😔

Younghwa: whats wrong?

Naeun: acctually.....

Eunha: we shame... plus we are not a children. We already big.

Younghwa: nope!!! For me you are a baby!!! So come on!!! The ckass might start now.... let go to your class room.

Eunha give his brother the classroom name. They search it and found it.. the senseinim are already inside the classroom, teaching...

Eunha: ok... we are here so can you go now?

Younghwa: no!!!

Eunha: what do you want?

Younghwa did not answer it and knock the door

      Knock... knock...

The senseinim: yes?

Younghwa: err.... senseinim, can i see you for a while?

The senseinim go to younghwa and younghwa close the door. He then whisper something to the teacher and the teacher just listening... she then look at younghwa with a disbelive face...

Younghwa: why? You did not belive me?

The senseinim: no, how am i suppose to belive that you are an idol...

Younghwa then ipen his mask and his hoodie... the senseinim shook and younghwa wink at her making the senseinim smile while covering her face...

Younghwa: so, can you please let the girls inside and forgive them for the late?

The senseinim: yes.....

Younghwa: ok.. then... i will be going now... oh, and please dont tell anyone ok?

The senseinim: yes!! I will not...

Younghwa left the school and the senseinim go inside the classroom with the girls...

Senseinim: class!!! Listen!!! Today we have some new students anf i hope you guys will take care of them!!!

They introduce their self... after that the senseinim give us seat..

Hyeri seat and someone give a hand to her. With a weird face she take it and saw kang minhyuk. Her face getting red.

minhyuk: hai!!! We meet again!!

Hyeri: uh.... * hyeri insider: omg!!*

Minhyuk: hyeri? Hyeri?

Hyeri: yes....

Minhyuk: are you ok?

Hyeri: no... i mean yes!!!

Then they focusing to the subjet. Hyeri feel like she was hot and uneasy. She did not realize that many girls student are wacthing her with a death glare

     Girl#1 : what is wrong with that new girl?

And bla2.....

SKIP~
  BREAK TIME