Chapter One

EDITED

Scott McCall's patience grew thin as he knocked on his younger sister's bedroom door

Scott McCall's patience grew thin as he knocked on his younger sister's bedroom door. Scott was tired from the previous weekend spent in Mexico, trying to rescue Derek Hale, who had transformed into the younger version of himself in an Aztec temple. So the new found alpha was definitely a little cranky and his sister ignoring him wasn't helping.
"Isabelle, let's go, we'll be late." Scott exclaimed to his younger sister, banging on her bedroom door, he had been waiting for her for nearly five minutes
"Scott." Melissa McCall said, trying to gain her tired son's attention.
"Mom." Scott said, frantically gesturing towards his younger sister's door. "Is she even alive?"
"She left for school fifteen minutes ago and mumble something along the lines of, 'Scott is a slow ass I don't understand how someone with werewolf speed could possibly be so slow', and left." Melissa replied, causing her son to roll his eyes and pick up his backpack from the floor.
Quickly kissing his mom's cheek, He rushed out the door, "Bye mom."

"Well, well, well, look who finally decided to get his ass to school." Isabelle McCall said with a smirk, leaning on a locker besides her brother's best friend, Stiles Stilinski, who was just as much of a brother to her as her own. "'Bout time you showed up."
Scott let out a scoff and rolled his eyes, "For the record, I spent five minutes knocking on your door." Scott said.
"Well, maybe tomorrow you'll be faster." She shot back, making Stiles chuckle. "Oh and maybe if you didn't force all of us to Mexico this week you wouldn't have been so tired and I wouldn't have had to call Stiles pretending to cry for a ride to school." She whispered, angrily.
"Speaking of that, I have to check on Derek." Scott says.
"Who knew Young Derek could be almost as hot as recent Derek?" Isabelle said, getting a glare from her brother and friend, she held her hands up in surrender.
"Don't you have people around your age to talk to?" Stiles questioned, sassily.
"Nope." She replied, "Mason's showing some new kid around and I'd rather be with my boys." Isabelle joked, wrapping her arms around the two boys with a sarcastic grin.
"You seriously need more friends your age."
"But everyone my age is stupid."
"We're stupid but you still like us."

"So it's like two in the morning. I wake up and she's just lying right next to me." Stiles said as the trio began to walk up the stairs. "She just sneaks in. This was like five times a week." Stiles says, referring to Malia.
"And then what happens?" Scott asks.
"This..." Stiles replies, lifting his shirt, revealing scratch marks on his back.
"Holy..." Scott and Isabelle say at the same time, eyes widening at the sight.
"Yeah. Right on, right? After that we spent the rest of the night spooning."
"That sounds okay." Isabelle said. "Cuddling's nice."
"Yeah but I'm always the little spoon. Always." Stiles says, making the girl laugh. Stiles rolled his eyes before flicking the girl on her forehead.
"Hey!" She exclaimed, rubbing the spot he had thumped.
"This means you guys are together, right? You're dating?" Scott questions.
"I don't know, sometimes the way she looks at me, I think she knows I'm not telling her something."
"You mean Peter?" Isabelle asks.
"We got to tell her, guys."
"Yeah,I know." Scott said, shaking his head. "I just... I don't know how." The two boys wave off their sister as she begins to walk in the direction of her first class.