Chapter Eleven

I've been putting updating on hold for far to long... There will be a couple of more chapters and then a book two. check out my other stories too!

Isabelle walked into Scott's room to see Stiles raiding her brother's closet with Malia.

"What the hell are you two doing?" The smaller girl asked, crossing her arms.

"Here, try that," Stiles said, throwing a shirt to his girlfriend and then turning to Isabelle, "she's gonna sniff out Scott."

"Fabric softener." Malia stated, Isabelle sighed and made her way into Scott's bathroom.

"The things I do for love." She said, digging her hand into the hamper, she grabbed the first item she could find, which happened to be Scott's underwear, holding it up to Malia.

"Remember, Scott's life is on the line." Stiles said.

Malia grabbed the dirty underwear and walked back into Scott's room and grabbed his pillow, sniffing it.

"yeah , that works too." Stiles said.
"Wait, why didn't you just do that in the first place?" Isabelle asked, causing Malia to shrug.

"Oh! Liam, go home. You're not coming with us." Stiles groaned, seeing the boy waiting downstairs for them.

"Why not?"

"Because it's a full moon and i don't feel like driving all the way down to Mexico just to have you rip my throat out." Stiles said.

"You can lock me up, right? Chain me down in the back seat or something?"
"You tore through the last chains, remember?" Malia asked.

"Yeah, we would have to freeze you in carbonite to get you down there." Stiles said.

"Okay, then where do we get carbonite?" Liam asked.

"Seriously?" isabelle mumbled.

Stiles and Malia begun to walk away but liam stopped them.

"What if we put me in the trunk?"
"You'd get out of that, too." Isabelle said.

"Liam, you've been a werewolf all of five minutes. You don't have to do this." Stiles spoke.

"I know I don't, but I want to. There's gotta be bigger chains, a bigger trunk, or something. There has to be."

"Maybe there is."

Isabelle sat in the backseat of the jeep with Liam, Malia was up in front, and, of course, Stiles was driving. They pulled into an empty lot and got out of the car, Liam grabbing Isabelle's hand.

"How did you get a prison transport van?" Isabelle questioned.

"I'm a US Marshal." Braedon said.

"yeah , I just thought that was just a cover." Stiles spoke, Isabelle and Braedon turned the the black car as Derek and Peter exited.

"Are we really bringing him?" Derek asked, pointing at Liam.

"Are we really bringing him?" Stiles and Isabelle spoke, both pointing to Peter.

"We're bringing everyone that we can, even the girl," Peter spoke, pointing to Isabelle, "and considering Scott and Kira were taken the night before a full moon, we should probably get going."

"What's that mean?" Malia asked.

"If Kate took Scott back to the same temple that she took Derek, how do we know she's not planning to do the same thing to him?" Peter explained.

"She wants to make him younger?" Liam asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Or take him back to when he wasn't a werewolf." Derek said, making Malia look confused.