forty

okay the past few chapters have literally just been fluff but that's okay
also smut lol
-
"This isn't that bad." I nod my head, as me and Brendon walk around mine and my mom's new apartment. It smells of fresh paint and has fairly good furniture, and my mom has already placed some flowers and candles around just to make it more homely.

"It's actually quite nice." Brendon smiles, glancing around the ceiling and walls. It was our second choice apartment, but was still more than good enough.

"Does your mom have a record player?" He laughs from the bedroom. I walk into to see him admiring my mom's 90's record player she's had for years.

"Yeah. You can put something on if you like." I giggle, pulling out the draws beneath it full of random records. My mom has always had a love for older music, so I have heavily influenced by it as a child and knew it as well as modern day music.

"Oh fuck, there's Frank Sinatra." Brendon's eyes widen, and I laugh. He quickly pulls it out of the drawer, admiring the record for a few seconds. I've always known he liked Frank Sinatra; he used to made obvious references about him in class, and I had eventually noticed the tattoo he had on his arm - Brendon was absolutely in love with Frank Sinatra.

"What's your favourite song by him?" I ask, tracing the stunning ink on his arm.

"Witchcraft. First time I heard it was during a childhood cartoon actually." He chuckles, "I've loved it ever since."

"Mine's My Funny Valentine. First song I knew all the lyrics to, actually." I smile slightly, and he puts the record in, giggling happily.

"That's Life" begins playing, and Brendon finds himself muttering the words, and for a few seconds I just gaze upon him. The moonlight outside glowed on his flawless skin, and illuminated the entire room. He notices me staring at him, and smiles, taking this as a chance to kiss me passionately.

smut

I smile into the kiss, and he gently pushes me onto the bed, crawling on top of me and hungrily sucking at my neck. I moan slightly, along with the music playing in the background, and Brendon smirks to himself proudly. "I've been wanting to take this tight jeans off you all night." He chuckles in a low voice, slipping his hand under my ass. I squirm at sudden movement, lifting my hips and arching my back slightly. Brendon now takes this as the opportunity to pull my jeans down to my thighs.

"You're a bit eager today." I laugh as he throws off his shirt, revealing his hot toned body. I admire how good his body and his tattoos look in the moonlight, and he smirks at me. Soon my jeans are on the floor somewhere, and Brendon is planting kisses down my stomach.

He rolls over besides me, and I look at him in confusion. "Sit on my face." He says simply, and I widen my eyes. "Come on, baby girl."

I nod hesitantly, slipping off my underwear in a quick motion before positioning myself above his face, my dripping wet core above his mouth. He licks his lips, and the first move with his tongue makes me squirm and grasp the headboard above me.

I cry out as his tongue swirls around in 8's, making me feel pure bliss. He now plunges his tongue into me, making me moan his name out in pleasure. He repeatedly moves his tongue in quick motions, grasping my thighs tightly. I can feel his fingers leaving bruises on them, and the familiar feeling in my stomach gets tighter by each second.

"I'm close!" I say in breathless moans, and Brendon moves his hand beneath me to press down on my clit, moving in rough motions but inserting a fingering into me as his tongue works magic on me. "Brendon!" I moan through a body shaking orgasm, and Brendon smiles to himself, pleasuring me through my high.

-
okay so I haven't updated in forever but like frank sinatra's music ok but yes?!?
- m