forty four

20k what the fuck did I do to deserve this
this is amazing im screaming
-
We wandered around the brightly coloured shops. They were all brightly dazzled in Christmas decorations, such as neon signs and fairy lights. There were little drops of snow falling, and there a was a light breeze of wind which make me shiver.

Brendon noticed me shivering, took off his dark blue jacket and put it over my shoulders, wrapping an arm around my waist as we walked.

"Are you cold?" I ask, feeling almost guilty for taking his jacket.

"No. I'm fine." He laughs slightly, giving me a heart warming smile.

"It's freezing, are you sure you don't want your jacket?" I say, despite holding his jacket tighter around my arms to generate some warmth.

"I think you need it much more than I do." He replies.

We've been wandering around shops for a good hour now. We bought a few gifts for family and friends, but other than that we've just been wandering, having pointless conversations about nothing in particular.

"Oh. Yeah. I've got you something." Brendon says, reaching into his pocket to pull out an envelope.

He hands it to me, and I give him a look of confusion. I look at the envelope, noticing in the corner a "University of Las Vegas" stamp. I widen my eyes at this, ripping it open and start reading the long letter.

"Regarding a recommendation letter from one of our trusted professors, we have decided to give you a space in our English Language and Literature program..." I read carefully, a wide smile spreading on my face.

"I wasn't going to let you just give up... so I wrote them a long ass recommendation letter on why you need to be in there."

"Brendon, this is amazing!" I grin, wrapping my arms around his neck and placing my lips on his own. He cups my cheek with one of his hands, the other resting on my waist. "Thank you."

"Anything for you." He laughs, hugging me tightly.

-
lol I said I was gonna update until chapter 60 by the end of the week but I'm a lazy asshole so um
- m