Sebastian: The Office

VettelFerrari thank you for your request, here it is :)
Y/N: Your Name
Y/L/N: Your Last Name

It was another day in the office, working for a communications firm in London. They had had staff from abroad, including a new member, who had just moved from Germany. You had heard that his name was Sebastian, although you weren't really sure.

"Y/N, can you go greet our newest recruit!" Your boss said to you, and you immediately obliged, running to the lift, taking it down to the reception.

You looked over to your right, and sighted the new employee. He introduced himself as Sebastian, and told you some details about his life. He was around your age, which made you a little happier, although you suspected that a guy as hot as him would have a girlfriend.

Over the coming weeks, you became close friends, spending most of your working days in each other's company. He liked to wind you up and always try distract you from working by flirting, which was a little annoying to you. Though you would never admit this to him, you also found it very cute.

"Ms Y/L/N, can you please come to my office!" Your boss says to you, and you instantly follow him into his office. You slowly take a seat opposite him, and wait for his onslaught of words.

"Y/N, we've realised that our fellow employee, Mr Vettel, may be affecting your performance and we're a little concerned. How do you feel about this?"

You look at him with disgust, how could he be so mean about the German. He was one of the nicest people you'd ever met, and so these harsh words made you quite angry.

"How could you say that about him? He's one of the nicest people I've known, he's very friendly, and especially hard working. I'm fine with my work, and I'd like things to remain as they are!" You yelled at the boss, before walking out of his office, and back to your desk. You let the tears flow from then onwards, letting them glide down your cheeks.

You felt a reassuring hand on your shoulder, and you turned around to see Sebastian staring down at you. You had your head in your hands from crying, yet still turned to see his face.

"love, what's wrong, what did the bosses say to you?" He asks you with care, acting concerned about what's just happened.

"They think you're distracting me with all your flirting and they want me to work harder. They said some pretty mean stuff about you Seb, and that hurt."

He then replies to that immediately, with a slightly saddened tone of voice. "Well if you haven't guessed why I was flirting, it's because I like you Y/N. That's that's as more than a friend."

You gasped at what Sebastian had just said to you. He had liked you this whole time and you didn't suspect a thing. You admitted he was very good looking, with his light brown hair and blue eyes, and that cheeky smile, and that he was a very nice lad, however you never expected that he would like someone like you.

"Seb, I like you too. I always have" you smiled back to him, before he took your hand and lead you to one of the back corridors of the office. Down one of the corridors, he found a disused room, which was unlocked. You both set foot in the room, before he locked it on the inside.

He then kissed you passionately, and butterflies erupted in your stomach, you'd been waiting for this for months. You stayed like this for minutes, just enjoying the warm embrace of the other. He then had one last thing to say, before leaving the room.

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you please be my girlfriend?"

My first one shot is done!!! Thanks for the requests you've sent me so far, the ideas are great! If you'd like me to write anymore, simply leave me a message or just comment on any chapter :)
Anyways, until next time, enjoy :)
Zoë :) xx