Carlos: What happens in Malaysia, stays in Malaysia

For MaleenHarding :)
Y/N: Your Name

"Babe, I won't be long, I just need to go speak to some people. Stay here alright?" Your boyfriend Carlos said to you, whilst you were watching the GP weekend. You were in the Toro Rosso garage, and he was currently running over data.

"Oh hey there, it's y/n right?" You heard a Russian voice saying, and soon you turned around and recognised the voice as Daniil, Carlos' teammate.

"Hey there Dany, long time no see!" You greeted him cheerfully, remembering the last time you saw him. That was the Monaco Grand Prix, and it was now the Malaysian Grand Prix.

"It's been hard, you know. Especially because I haven't been with you." He replied, muttering the last part under his breath. He had probably intended for you to not hear that, however you did, and worry instantly clouded your mind. Was Dany trying to flirt? Did he even know about Carlos?

"I can imagine how it was. Anyways I'm waiting for Carlos to get back, he told me to wait here."

"If you think you're going with that man, you're crazy!" The Russian replied, before tugging his lips on to yours.

The sensation of his rough lips against yours repulsed you, however Daniil had a grip on your waist, so you could not move away, and break out of the kiss.

He started to move his body in a rhythm against yours, in an obvious sexual manner. You tried to twist your body away so he couldn't try anything, however he was holding you in place, and you couldn't do anything.

At that moment, Carlos came walking back into the room, saying he had to collect some paperwork. However once in the room, he turned to see your lips up against Daniil's.

"Dany, let her go." You heard him growl, walking across the room until he was almost facing the Russian.

"She was clearly enjoying it, more than with you anyway." The young Russian retorted in reply, pissing off Carlos further.

"I can't believe you did this, with y/n of all people. She's mine, only mine, and will only ever be mine."

You had never seen Carlos so angry, he was livid. You could see how much self control it was taking for him to resist punching Daniil. Despite what the Russian had done, you didn't want him to be hurt, and you just wanted the whole ordeal to be over. So you spoke up.

"CAN BOTH OF YOU PLEASE CALM DOWN!"

The two both stopped the bickering, Daniil released you from his grasp, and you made your way to face them both.

"You guys really need to sort this out. Carlos, I know you're angry, I know why, but please don't do something stupid like hurting Daniil. And Dany, just don't do this again in the future, I don't want you breaking anyone's hearts."

Both men seemed to shut up, gaping at you with open mouths. Neither dared to speak, not until Daniil went back into the back rooms, leaving you and Carlos alone.

"I'm so so sorry about this, I just wanted you to have a great weekend, and now this has happened. I can only apologise y/n."

"It's okay Carlos, as long as I've got you, I'm on top of the world."

I'm baaaaack!!!
Okay so this one's quite short, but I haven't written in AAAAAAGES! Anyways, school's going well, much to my delight, unfortunately my life out of school is not going too well, family problems suck, hence why I also haven't been writing. I hope you guys finally like this one, it's been a long wait!
If you want to request anything, please feel free to. Just leave a comment or send me a message, I'll write for any 2016/2017 driver, literally just send me a request, no matter how crazy it is, and I'll do it.
Anyways, until next time, enjoy :)
Zoë :) xx