Fernando: I'm Feeling Myself

Kipmeneer this one sounded like a lot of fun at first, and it was even more fun to write. Enjoy! (Part of this is based off Daniel Ricciardo's carpool karaoke (Beyoncé one) so if you haven't seen that, you are missing out)

"Oh I could wake up like this every day" you sighed, feeling the warmth of your boyfriend's lips on yours. You were staying at his apartment in Barcelona for the time being, before he had to return to the UK for work duties.

"Si, I know that. I thought we could get the train to Portaventura today, stay there for a few nights?" He said back to you, before you enveloped him in another hug.

"Awe Fern, you know me too well. I'll just pack a bag before we head off, if that's alright." You said, whilst running to your suitcase, packing everything you had into it. You grabbed your electrical devices and chargers, and packed them too, before meeting Fernando back at the house door, ready to drive you to the nearest train station.

The sunshine of Barcelona made the drive nice and breezy, leaving the roof open on your car. That allowed the breeze to flow through your hair, and also Fernando's, his wild mane rustling through the wind.

Once on the train, you both found the empty carriage, which gave you the freedom that other passengers weren't granted. You decided to start playing out some songs, to pass the time on the train, as you had nothing better to do.

The first song to come on was Feeling Myself by Beyoncé, a song that reminded you both of a dear friend called Daniel Ricciardo.

You could see what Fernando was attempting to do, as soon as the song came on, so took it back to the beginning, and turned on your camera. You pressed play on the song, and pressed record, letting Fernando do his thing.

"I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling I'm feeling I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling myself, I'm feeling I'm feeling I'm feeling myself..." the song trailed off, with Fernando trailing his hands down his body, trying to 'out do' the video that Daniel made.

By the end, you were both in stitches of laughter, finding the actions hilarious. It would definitely be doing on Fernando's Instagram, trying to do a better job of the song than the Aussie. Even off track, their rivalry was fierce, always trying to do better than the other.

The train arrived around 2 hours later, and you both went to the appropriate hotel, where you would check in for your stay. You dropped your bags off at the hotel, before running into the park, and queueing for some rides.

It was in the evening that you decided to ride Shambhala, the tallest ride in the park. It towered over every other ride, and you just wanted to go on it. It screamed speed to you, and having a Formula 1 boyfriend helped that. You waited in line until you were ready to ride, and you somehow got front row for the ride.

The lift started to elevate you to the dizzying heights of the rollercoaster, and you couldn't wait for it to go over the edge. You took a look over the Spanish coast and all the settlements, whilst at the top. Once there, you felt the coaster lunging forwards, gaining momentum gradually.

You grabbed onto Fernando's hand, and let the ride take you down the drop. You let out a little scream whilst it flew along the track, the wind flying through your hair. You saw the camera flash, knowing this would probably be a bad photo, but you still continued to enjoy the ride.

Once done, you decided to look at the photo booth, to see how you both looked. The photo was something to remember, your hair flying back in all directions, Fernando not faring any better. You were both smiling away, and you could see your entwined hands. You both decided to buy the photo, to remember this day.

"Hey Nando, thanks for today, it was a right old laugh. We look great in that photo."

"Si, well you do anyway. It was great seeing you smiling so much, I was happy that you were happy."

"I love you, Fernando"

"I love you too, y/n"

Hey guys :)
New one shot is online now, as you may be able to guess :)
If you'd like to request a one shot, simple send me a message or leave a comment. I take requests for 2016 and 2017 drivers :)
Anyways, until next time, enjoy :)
Zoë :) xx