Chapter 12: Goodnight Babe?

Kenny and I were chilling in our room, my head rest up on his thighs as he listened to music and did some homework

Kenny and I were chilling in our room, my head rest up on his thighs as he listened to music and did some homework. I kept looking up at him admiring his beautiful features and every so often he'd look at me and wink.

It's been a week now since Markus and I kissed and I felt mad guilty. Even though I didn't initiate it I still participated by letting him continue. No lie though I was starting to pick up feelings for him again after that kiss. Well I never really lost my feelings for him but I kinda just brushed em under the carpet.

Kenny was a good guy though and didn't deserve to get hurt by me. I really do like him a lot, almost to the point where I think I'm in love with him. He did all the small things Markus failed to do, like just sit there and listen to me talk about my day and problems. He would randomly kiss me and hug me whenever I'm stressed doing homework. He did really corny things like pickup lines and shit. And even though most of the things he does are small they still mean a lot. It shows me that he's giving me his time.

He actually cares about how my day was at school, not just asking as a gesture. He makes sure I've eaten since it's become a habit for me to skip meals because of studying and homework. He just cares, and he does a good job showing it. That's why I felt guilty about the kiss. He is perfection and I don't want to ruin what we have. But I'm also scared to tell him, what if he goes crazy and fucks me up, or worse try to fuck up Markus.

Kenny may seem all nice and soft hearted but that's only around me and August. Besides that he's a hard ass nigga, if you look at him a certain way you gon regret it. But he's not a bully though don't get me wrong, he only start shit if shit needed to be started.

I kept looking up at him trying to find the right words to say that wouldn't make him mad. I think he noticed that something was bothering me cause he took out his earbuds and was like, "what's wrong babe?"

I really didn't know what to do and how to answer that. I sat up facing him and took a deep breath before starting to speak.

"so you remember that nigga I used to fuck with, Markus?" I said

"yeah, what about him?" He asked with a serious tone

"well at that party last week...we kinda made out and shit. Well not shit all we did was kiss that's it. I was gonna tell you earlier but I thought you would be mad and..." I continued to ramble about how I was sorry and that shit wouldn't happen again until his brought his finger to my lip shutting me up.

At first he had a angry expression but that quickly calmed down. He moved his finger from my lip then came closer giving me a quick peck then smiled at me. I was insanely confused, did he just...kiss me?

"It's okay" He said with a smile

"I-I'm s-s-sorry what?" I asked stuttering still shocked by his kiss

"It's aight. I mean I'm mad that you kissed your ex and all but at least you told me about it. Niggas be unfaithful and would've waited for me to find out and shit. I admire you for telling me, think it made me fall in love with you more. Just make sure it don't happen again and there wont be no problem." He said