Chapter 13: Will You Be Mine?

"DADDYYY!" Storm screamed when she seen me

She got out of bed and ran towards me to get a hug. I picked her up and spun her around as she held on tightly around my neck.

"I'm so glad you're okay" I said almost shedding a tear

It was morning time now and the doctor was allowing us to take Storm home. I hadn't gotten any sleep since Nyah and I were up all night catching up on life. I told her all about Kenny and I, and how I took him from Rachel. She told me how she's been seeing this guy too, he's a coach.

"Good morning guys, you ready to go?" Wyatt said walking in, followed by Kenny.

"Yeah let me just get my stuff" Nyah said as she packed up some stuff into a bag.

I put Storm down so I could change her out of the hospital gown and put her in her regular clothes. Once I finished tying her shoes I went back to the couch to put on my own shoes.

"you okay?" Kenny whispered to me

"yeah just a little tired" I said with a small smile

"well lets go home so I can take care of you" He said with a smirk

I was about to say I'm a grown man and can take care of myself, but I'm just going to let him have this one.

We all went downstairs and checked Storm out then left to the parking lot. Kenny and I took my car while the others went in Wyatt's car. Once we got home I got in the bathroom and started to draw myself a bath. I don't normally take baths because I don't like the idea of sitting in my own filth, but it's whatever.

I played some music from my phone then stripped out of my clothes getting into the tub. Just as I was about to scrub myself the door opened and Kenny walked in.

"Let me help" He said then took off his clothes then joined me in the tub behind me

He took the washcloth from my hand and put some dove soap on it and started to bathe me, while I lay back on him. It was kind of weird since we've never really showered together but I was getting comfortable with him.

"can I ask you something?" He asked breaking the silence

"sure"

"I don't know about you but these past weeks with you have been amazing. I have never found anyone so amazing, kind, funny, charming that has ever made me open up to them in such a small amount of time. I usually don't be putting my business out there but to you, I can talk about anything with. I am in love with you, but to be honest love don't really mean shit to me. I trust you, and that's what matters to me. There ain't many people out there that I trust like how I trust you...

"anyways what I'm trying to say is that I want you, I want to be with you. I like what we have right now but I want more. I want to be able to call you mine at the end of the day, and be able to make you feel like the king that you are. Will you Malachi Richardson, be mine?"