Chapter Four

"Negan, where are we going?" I asked with a curious frown as he pulled me down a dark hallway, the lights flickering due to neglect as a few people passed us by. He kept silent, not answering my question as he opened up an unfamiliar door, pulling me inside before shutting the door behind him. I looked around to find it was a small utility closet, with random essentials as well as a mop and bucket in the corner. Before I could say anything else he pushed me against the shelf, a few items toppling over, clattering onto the ground as I gasped out. "I don't like when other men touch what's mine." he growled darkly as he pressed his body to mine, trapping me, his warm breath hitting my face sending chills down my spine. "I have to put up with it, when you go off with your women. So why can't I do the same?" I replied without thinking. His wives were rarely brought up when we were together, and it was always better that way, but...if he was going to play victim to jealousy I was going to bite back.

"Did you just talk back to me?" Came his response, and his tone made me instantly regret my spiteful comment as I met his intense gaze. "Fine...you wanna act like a whore," he began to say as he ripped open the crotch of my leggings, "then I'm gonna fuck you like one." He undid his belt quickly before pulling out his hard length, ignoring my multiple apologies as he lifted me off the ground, positioning himself before impaling me with a grunt. I yelped out, wincing slightly from the force before letting a whine escape my lips, and I gripped the shelf as he began to pound into me roughly.

"Such a...dirty little slut...aren't you princess?" he mused teasingly through his soft pants as I bit my lip, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of an answer as I panted softly. He didn't like this, as a low growl rumbled through my ears as he slammed into me, causing me to cry out. "Say it!" he snarled violently as I choked out a moan, the shelf creaking under our combined weight."I'm a dirty little slut!" I cried out as he groaned, quickening his already fast pace as his hips rocked against mine. "Yeah you are...you're my dirty girl," he whispered into my ear with a groan, his voice husky, and his ragged breaths let me know that he was getting close. He came in me with a soft growl, and that was enough to push me over my edge as my orgasm came crashing down, and we were soon left breathless and sweaty. He kissed me hard, exploring my mouth with his tongue as he rode it out, filling me completely before he stopped moving. "Mine." he murmured against my lips, and I simply hummed in response.

Author's Note: don't forget to give feedback and leave a vote! Honestly I adore his story 💕