Chapter Seven

"You guys, look at my dirty girl!" Negan cheered as he held up the now bloody Lucille, chuckling as I looked down at the victim; he had been large, with bright red hair, and even before his death he stood strong...took it like a champ. He stepped closer to a girl with long, dark hair, "Sweetheart....take a look." There was silence for a moment before he straightened a little. "Oh. Were you two together? That sucks. But if you were, you should know there's a reason for all of this. Red- and hell he was, is, and will ever be red." he spoke to her in a menacing tone, pointing his bat towards the man on the ground. "He just took six or seven for the team!" he announced loudly, pointing Lucille back at her. "So take a damn look." he ordered darkly, and when she seemed to ignore him, simply letting out a small cry, he snarled angrily. "Take a damn look!"

Suddenly the man beside her stood up, punching him square in the jaw before he was knocked to the ground by a few of Negan's men. Negan went unfazed, simply rubbing his cheek before turning back around, pointing the bat at Rick. "No!" he snarled, tilting his head with a dangerous chuckle. "Oh, no." He then pointed the bat towards the man being held down. "That, oh man, that is a big no- no. The whole thing! Not one bit of that shit flies here!" he stated, crouching down next to the man who'd punched him. Dwight came forward, aiming his crossbow. "Want me to do it? Right here," he asked as Negan grabbed a fistful of the man's hair, and I could only guess he pulled as I could hear he man grunting in pain.

"No...no, you don't kill them...not until you try a little." he told Dwight, who lowered the crossbow as his men pulled him back into formation. "Anyways," Negan grunted as he stood back up, looking around at the fear-stricken group. "That's not how this works. Now, I already told you people, first one's free then-- what'd I say? I said I would shut that fucking shit down. No exceptions," he repeated, walking back to where the dark haired girl was. "Now I don't know what kind of lying assholes you've been dealing will," he paused for a brief moment, "but I'm a man of my word. First impressions are important. I need you to know me....so," he raised Lucille, twirling her in his hands as if thinking. "Back to it."

He swung around, raising his bat in the air as he eyes suddenly connected with mine, and his expression darkened. With another hard blow, he brought Lucille down onto the man directly in front of me's head. I jumped as the man fell forward, and Maggie screamed in agony as she began to sob. "Buddy, you still there? I just don't know it seems like you're trying to speak, but you just took a hell of a hit. I just popped your skull so hard your eyeball just popped out, and it's gross as shit!" I gagged, the need to puke becoming more prominent as I watched. The man turned to look at whom I could assume to be Maggie as he mumbled something I couldn't make out.

Negan turned to face her as she sobbed. "Ah hell, I can see this has been hard on you guys. I am sorry. I truly am. But I did say it. No exceptions!" he cheered out the last part happily as he hit the man again, knocking him to the ground as he took another hit, the group sobbing as they were forced to watch a second time as Negan continued to bash in the victim's skull. "Y'all are a bunch of pussies. I'm just getting started." he announced, bringing the bat down once more. "Lucille is thirsty...she's a vampire bat!" He chuckled darkly at his own sick joke, swinging Lucille in the air as he left the body, stepping closer to Rick. "What...was the joke that bad?" He chuckled, turning to face where I was crouched down as his expression hardened. "Robin...get over here. Now," he called out menacingly, and I stumbled to my feet before cautiously walking to him, knowing I'd probably made the biggest mistake of my life.

Author's Note: feed back please!!