Chapter 1

"Yoona! we're late, we don't want to miss our flight!" mom shout.

"Give me 5 more minutes eomma!" I said.

"Ah okay then" mom replied.

Yoona quickly went downstairs and put all her bags in the car. As soon as they arrived at the airport, they swiftly take out the bags from the car and went to the departure hall. While waiting for the flight, Yoona got a message from her bestfriend.

Kylie: Yoona! I miss you already! make sure keep in touch with me always. Take care bestfriend, saranghae! xoxo.

Yoona: Seriously? hahaha i just arrived at the airport and you already miss me? hahaha. Take care too bestfriend! nado saranghae! xoxo.

As soon as they landing at Seoul Airport, they took the limousine. The driver drove them to their new house.

"Ah seriously we're gonna live here dad? I think this house too big for us" I said Shockingly.

"Yup, go and choose the room that you want" dad said.

"Nae!" i replied.

While she's choosing her room, suddenly she heard some noises from outside. She decided to go and check at the window. Yoona saw three charming boys playing skateboard together.

"Wah, who are they?" i asked myself.

suddenly mum came to my room

"Ah that's our neighbour, they're all lived together. I heard that they're well-known guys" mum told me.

"wah, do you know how old is them?" i asked.

"well i think they're just 1 year older than you" mum replied.

"why not you introduce yourself to them as the new neighbour here?" suddenly dad appeared and asked me to introduce myself to them.

"Appa! don't be ridiculous" i rolled my eyes but mum and dad just laughed at me.

.

.

.

Dinner

"Yoona, do you prepare for your first school tomorrow?" mum asked while we're eating.

"I think so, but i'm scared if no one wants to friends with me though" i said.

"Ah don't worry my daughter is so pretty, who doesn't want to friends with my daughter?" mum praised me.

Sorry the first chapter kinda short! It's my first time lol XD. Hope you enjoy it xx