Chapter 6

Its night already they already spend their day outside...

"Kajja lets go" Jimin pulled me.

"Oppa where are we going?" I asked.

"Just follow me hahaha" he said.
.
.
.
"This is the road to our house right? Are we going home already?"

"Anii, my house" he smirked at me.

"Bwo??! Ar-Arr-Arraseo"
.
.
.
A few minutes later, we arrived infront of our house but he pulled me infront of his house.

"Oppaa, there are Jungkook and Taehyung right? I'm so shy" Yoona said.

"Gwenchana, they will not be coming home tonight. So they're just to of us now" he smiled.

Wait, i'm gonna tell my mom cause she will be worry about me.

She calls her mom..
"Eomma, im gonna be home late tonight"
"its okay darling, take yr time"

He took out the house key and open the doors..
Yoona suddenly opened his mouth wide seeing the decorations in the house are pretty yet style.

"Yoona, the bugs trying to get in your mouths" Jimin teased me.

"Ahh oppaaa stop" i laughed.
.
.
.
"Oppa, i wanted to change my clothes for awhile, i'll be back okay" I asked him while he was in the shower.

"Arraseo! Quickly come back!" He said

Luckily our house just beside so we could meet each other everyday.
.
.
.
So this will be Yoona's outfit for the night..

After i changed my outfit i went back to Jimin's house without mum and dad noticed me and i went inside his house and saw he's wearing robe

I looked at him without a single blink cause he's so hot with that robe.

Jimin's POV

Haih, i missed her already. Why it takes so lon...

"Oppa im back"

I looked at her without a single blink cause she's so pretty

Suddenly it went silence for a moment. Luckily i have something to said to break the silence.
.
.
"Should we eat? Let me call the delivery" He said

"Ani Ani, i'll cook for the dinner" she smiled.

"Jinjja?!"

"Neee, you just do whatever you want and i'm gonna cook. Arraseo?" she said.
.
.
.
"Ne! hehehe" he replied.

After a few moments later, Jimin felt so bored so he decided to look on Yoona.

Jimin's POV

"I'm so bored, should i look on her?"

She's pretty from the back and i decided to give her a back hug.
.
.
Yoona's POV

"Omo! You startled me!!" He gave me a back hug and i really like it so much.

"Hehehe mianhe"

"Done! Lets eat" i said.
.
.
.
After 20 mins eating we're full already so we watch television together. And suddenly Yoona fell asleep on Jimin's shoulder.

"bwo? She sleep already? hahaha she must be tired so much"

Jimin carried Yoona into his room carefully..

After 1 hour later, Yoona wakes up..

"Omo, oppa im in your room? Do you carried me? Omo oppa mianhee!! I will go back to my house" i said in hurry

Yoona get off the bed and open the door and suddenly Jimin pulled her hand.

"Just stay with me tonight? Jebal"

"Arraseo" i said with a lower tone

He pushed me against the wall and kissed me. I can feel his soft lips on me...

Omo Omo! He take me to his bed and continue kissing me.

"Please love me forever" he look into my eyes and whisper to me.

"I will" i replied with a smile.

So we had so much fun together today and i will keep this memories forever ❤

ANNYEONG CHINGU! I HOPE U GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER AND I THINK I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE SINCE ITS A SCHOOL HOLIDAY SO DO RECOMMEND ME SOME IDEAS OF THE NEXT CHAPTER! SARANGHAE CHINGU! XOXO