Chapter 7

As soon as Yoona woke up, he looks beside but Jimin was not there so she get off from the bed and went downstairs..
.
.
"Omo, Yoona is here?" Jungkook shocked and Taehyung looked at her.

"Ehem hyung, so you guys..." Taehyung said and Jimin stop Taehyung from continuing his sentence cause he knows what Taehyung going to said.

"Anii Aniiyaaa" Yoona said and her face turns to red.

"Okay now stop talking and lets eat" Jimin interrupted
.
.
Suddenly i forgot that i didnt tell my mum about staying at my "friends" house.

She started to call her mum...but Jimin look at her smiling and whispering something to Jungkook and Taehyung. But she just continuing call her mum...

"Eommaaaa! Mianhaee i forgot toooo..."

"Its okay my daughter, Jimin told me already and Mom and Dad are okay with that" mum said.

"Bwoo??!!!" i looked at Jimin and he just giggled.

I end the phone calls and i stared at Jimin.

"Yah where do u get mum's phone number?" She asked Jimin

"Well, i searched in yr phone. Heheh mian" Jimin said and making his cute face.

"haih luckily mum and dad doesnt get mad heheh thanks baby"

"Wow wow these newly couple so sweet" Jungkook and Taehyung interrupt them.
.
.
.
After eating, Yoona get back to her house and quickly ran to her house and take a shower. Also changed to school uniform. Well this week will be the last week of their school and they will graduated from high school.
.
.
.
"Yoona! Are you done? Jimin is here already" Yoona's mum shouted from downstairs.

"Wow, he will accompany me to the school? What about his fans? What will they said?" I said to myself.
.
.
I ran downstairs and saw Jimin talking to my mum.

"Kajja lets go, we will be late to school" Jimin said and he holds my hand.

"What are you talking about with my mum?"  I asked.

"Nothing, its a secret between us hahaha" he said

"Yahh its not fair" i said.

"Hehehe soon you will know babe" Jimin smiled at her.

Im sorrryy cause this chapter is so boredddd!!