Chapter 2

First day of school

.

.

7.30 am

As soon as Yoona woke up, she went to the toilet and take a shower. It takes about 20 minutes for her to take a shower. She wear her school uniform, comb her hair, bind her hair and put some perfume and done! Yoona quickly went downstairs to have her breakfast.

"Good Morning eomma!" i greet my mum.

"Good Morning darling, ah my daughter looks really pretty" mum praised me.

"Thanks eomma. Btw i'm going now, wish me luck for my first day!" I hugged and kissed my mum.
.
.
.
At school

8.00 a.m

Yoona awkwardly enter the school gate and looking around to find someone to asked.
She walk alone to find the principle room then suddenly..

"Oh you must be the new student right?" The principal asked me.

"Nae" i replied

"Come and follow me" he ordered.

Yoona followed the principle behind until the principle's room.

"Here is your timetable for this week. By the way, you can call me Mr. Lee" he said.

"Okay thank you Mr. Lee" i replied.

Yoona quickly walk to the class without looking everyone because she is so shy. Suddenly she bumped to a guy and the books that the guy holds fell down.

"Mianhae" i said while picked up his books.

"Its okay, are you the new student here?" The guy asked

"Nae" i smiled.

It is so weird like i met him before, but i just can't recognize him.

"Hi, i'm Park Jimin and you?" He said.

Jimin's POV

"Hi, i'm Park Jimin and you?" Jimin said

"I'm Im Yoon Ah, just call me Yoona" she introduce.

Ah this girl is so pretty yet kind. I should ask her to recess together with me.

"Would you mind join us for recess later?" Jimin asked.

"em yeah why not? Btw i've got to go" Yoona agreed and ran to her class
.
.
.
In Yoona's class

"Attention students! We have a new student from Busan. I hope you can help whenever she needs it" the class teacher make an announcement

I step in to the class and introduce myself to them. They all looked really focus that makes me tremble.

"Thankyou Yoona, you can sit beside Eun bi" the teacher pointed to the girl.

I went to the sit and take out some books. The girl introduce herself and we quickly become friends. The school bell rang. Its recess time. I just remembered that Jimin wants me to have recess with him. I went to the canteen and sit alone while waiting for him.

"Hi Yoona!" Someone called out my name. I look behind and i saw Jimin with her two friends.

"Oh Hi Jimin" i greet him.

"Hi i'm Taehyung just call me V" he said.

"And i'm Jungkook just call me Jungkook" another Jimin's friend said.

We talked to each other but suddenly a group of girl shouted

"Jimin oppa!"

"V oppa!"

"Jungkook oppa!"

"Oh my, are they the famous boys here? What should i do? Clearly the girls will hate me if they know that we're already close to each other" i said to myself.

Recess end so we seperately went to our class. But i keep thinking who are they actually.

Will update chapter 3 later. Hope u guys like this chapter ;)