Chapter 4

"Well you're so lucky cause u have a fans"

"Its not what you think, its actually really annoying cause you'll feel that you dont have privacy. Thats why i always go outside at night" he said.

"Ah i see"

When we walked together at the park suddenly he asked for my number and i gave it to him.
After 40 mins walk, he send me back to my house, well our house just beside though.
.
.
.
Jimin's POV

At home...

"Pabo! Wake up!"

"You're back? Whats up?" Jungkook woke up with a sleepy face.

"Well, i just went for a walk with our cute neighbour" Jimin make a smirk face.

"Jinjja? Who? Don't say that you're already fell in love with her?!" Jungkook said.

"Em, Yoona?" i sad

"Seriously?!" Jungkook and Taehyung said in unison

"Yup. em kind of, but i'm not sure about my feelings"

"Just tell her that you like her, its easy. Well totally she will like you back, don't worry hyung haha" Jungkook gives Jimin an advice.

.

.

.

The next morning

Yoona's POV

kringgg!! kringgg!! Yoona wake up as the alarm start ringing. She check her phone and she saw few messages. He scroll down the messages to see who send it. Suddenly...

From Jimin: Morning pretty :)

Yoona smiled as he saw Jimin message her. She didnt know she should reply him or not.

"ergh should I reply? or should I not? hm"

she decided to reply Jimin's message.

To Jimin: Morning too handsome :)

Jimin's POV

"will she reply my message? argh i'm so in trouble if she know that i like her"

suddenly the phone vibrate and he got a reply from Yoona, he is so excited looking at the message he received.

From Yoona: Morning too handsome :)

"Oh my did she just called me handsome? I'm cute though not handsome haha"

Jimin replied the message

"I thought u're not gonna reply my message hahaha"

"why would I not reply? lol" she replied

"Well em, I actually wanted to bring you out today, are you okay with that?"

"I'm okay with that? but how about your fans? they're gonna talk about us"

"I dont mind about it, as long as i can bring you out hehe"

"okay then, give me 30 mins"

"Alright, i'll pick you up at your house"

"lol, our house just beside though haha"

"just kidding"

SORRY BECAUSE CHAPTER 4 WAS REALLY SHORT. HOPE U GUYS LIKE IT <3