Intro

He sat, soundlessly on his throne polishing his silver sword, his most prized possession. He studied the handle made of brass, and traced the silver glistening snake that wound so carefully around the hilt. Dantalion shot up as the large oak doors to his throne room opened. "Lord Dantalion, We have a lead on the traitor".

The lord stepped through the doors leading to an extended, quite somber hallway. He strode down the corridor looking at each worn door as he passed them. Every door had it's own symbol  that gave the room a purpose. He stopped about halfway at a dark, glistening door. The sounds of tortured souls could be heard beyond. Dantalion opened the door and the hallway was filled with the cries and pleading of the damned. "Haven't I suffered enough.." "Someone make it stop!" the voices wavering in their pain and horror filled souls. 

Barzabel stretched her feathered wings and let the white light from a distant star glisten off them. She always thought of how warm stars made her feel. When she had first described the feeling of the warmth around stars to her childhood friend, he looked at her as if she were losing her mind and turned away in utter disgust.

In that moment Barzabel knew she was different from everything she grew up in and around.

She flapped her wings lightly, shaking the golden-flaked star dust off as she came to a halt just outside her homelands surface. 

                Melek.  

A beautiful planet with glistening waterfalls and gardens that lined every path leading to the center of it all. A glass castle, with spires that touhced the sky, filled with only the kindest and gentlest souls. The race of Melek was known as The Gentils. These were the beings of peace and tranquility.

She loved her birth planet, though she was not raised on it. When she was born she had been taken from her parents after they discovered her wings had marks of chaos. After the marks had been discovered as ruins of a war to come she was exiled to the Dark Lands. The Gentils could not have that kind of darkness tainting their planet, regardless of it being one of their own. A child at that. The child. 

Petra was a place where all evil and unknown things resided. After she had been found, Barzabel was placed before the Elder King, Asmodeus. She was trained to fight beings who found the Dark Lands atrocious. Asmodeus had come to be fond of Barzabel but she did not find fondness for most beings there. She knew she was not like them. Pain and suffering did not give her that warm feeling. The demons and darklings that roamed Petra were depraved and corrupt souls. Souls with no other purpose than to destory.

She did come to find that there was one person who she found intriguing. Lord Dantalion, who was the son of Asmodeus. From sword handling to magic she was always around him. She found he was strong and hard headed like his father but behind those hard dark brown eyes he felt things. Things like the feeling she had around stars.

Though she did not like being there that was her only home and all she knew for safety. She would not be allowed to join any other race now that she is known as the prophet of the kings.