3. the museum

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked as she looked at the stuff on his bed

"It's called stealing."

"Okay, what's the point?" Mal asked.

"Well, Mal, it's like buying whatever I want; except it's free." Jay explained.

"So you could do that or you could leave all of this here and pick it up when we take over the world." Mal said with a smile.

"You sound just like your mom." Evie said as she glanced at her best friend.

"Thank you."

"You do it your way and I'll do it mine." Jay said as he sorted through his treasures.

"Die, suckers! Jay, come check this thing out. It's awesome." Carlos said as he played a video game.

"Guys! Do I have to remind you what we're here for?" Mal asked as Jay played the video game.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah. Magic wand, blah, blah, blah." Jay said as Carlos and Evie laughed.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents; to prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel. Yeah?" Mal said before her friends sighed.

"Yeah."

"Evie, mirror me." Mal said as she sat down.

"Mirror, mirror on the—in my hand, where is Fairy Godmother's wand stand?" Evie asked before the mirror showed the museum.

"There it is!"

"Zoom out."

"Magic mirror, not so close. Closer. Closer. Closer." Evie said.

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three." Carlos said as he gestured to the tv.

"Stop! It's in a museum. Do we know where that is?" Mal asked before Carlos typed on the computer.

"2.3 miles from here."

"Come on. Carlos!" Mal called before the blonde boy stumbled out of his room.

"Coming!"

"Come on. Check your mirror." Mal said as they jogged to the museum.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked.

"Yeah, and hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?" Mal suggested.