15. the cotillion

"Queen Bella!" Lumiere called before everyone bowed as Bella and Carlos walked down the steps

"Yeah, Bel!"

"Carlos!"

"Bella! There you are, my dear! Everything looks beautiful, my love. Do you mind coming over and helping Jane with the punch?" FGM asked before she grabbed Bella's hand.

"FGM, I have a date." Bella said as FGM turned around.

"—a date? Really? Do you have a date, too?" FGM asked as she looked at Carlos.

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"FGM." Bella said before she held Carlos's hands.

"Oh!"

"After you." Carlos smiled before he and Bella walked to Jay, Lonnie, Evie, Baylee, and Doug.

"Come dance with me, Jay!" Baylee said as she pulled on his arm.

"We'll dance in a little bit, Monkey." Jay chuckled before Baylee let go and crossed her arms.

"The future Lady Mal!" Lumiere said before Mal walked out.

"Yeah, Mal!" Carlos called as everyone clapped.

"Mal!"

"Mal!"

"Hi."

"Ben is on his way and you look beautiful." Adam said as Belle nodded.

"Thank you."

"I know we were shocked at first, but you are exactly what Ben needs." Belle said as she held Mal's hand.

"Lucky for me, she doesn't go by first impressions. Of course." Adam said after he noticed Evie and Bella.

"Hi."

"Hi. How are you?" Bella asked as Mal grabbed their hands.

"Sorta feel like I'm gonna throw up." Mal said.

"Yeah? Okay. That's okay. We're gonna be right here with you, okay?" Evie said after they got to the group.

"Okay."