2. the arrival

"Hi, Ben

"Hi, Ben. Hi, Audrey." Bella said after she and Baylee made their way over.

"Good morning, Bella. Hi, Baylee." Audrey said as she looked at the little girl.

"Hi."

"Hi, Fairy Godmother."

"Hi, Bells, Bay."

"Good morning, Bella. Good morning, Baylee." FGM greeted as she looked at the two.

"Good morning, Fairy Godmother." Baylee said with a tired smile as she leaned back into her sister.

The teenagers talked for a few minutes before the royal limo pulled up. As the music played, Carlos and Jay fell out, arguing about something they found on the ride over.

"Ow! Stop! You get everything else! Why do you want whatever this is?" Carlos asked as Jay tried to pull the fabric out of his best friend's grasp.

"Because you want it!"

"Boys. We have an audience." Mal said after she and Evie stepped over them.

"Just cleaning up." Jay said before he pulled Carlos up.

"Leave it how you found it. By that, I mean just leave it." FGM said.

"Hello, foxy. The name's Jay." Jay said after he walked over to Audrey, who gave him a fake laugh.

"Welcome to Auradon Prep. I'm Fairy Godmother." FGM said before the kids looked at her.

"—the Fairy Godmother?—as in bippidi boppidi boo?" Mal asked.

"Bippidi boppidi you know it!"

"I always wondered what it felt like for Cinderella when you just appeared out of nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile and that sparkly wand." Mal said as Baylee looked up at her brother and sister with confusion.

"That was a long time ago. As I always say, don't focus on the past or you'll miss the future!" FGM said.

"It's nice to finally meet you all. I'm Ben." Ben said.

"I'm Bella and this is our little sister, Baylee." Bella said with a warm smile before she waved at the group, who smiled and waved back.

"Prince Benjamin and Princess Bella, soon to be King and Queen!" Audrey bragged as she grabbed the Royal Twin's arms.

"You had me at prince. My mom's a queen, which makes me a princess." Evie said before she curtsied after stepping forward.