10. bella's kidnapping

"I'm back

"I'm back." Mal sang after she and Bella walked into the chip shop.

"Lookie lookie. It's the faker and the rookie." Uma said as Mal rolled her eyes.

"Lookie lookie. Shrimpy's playing hookie." Bella said before Mal chuckled and Uma laughed.

"She's funny. She's funny. Losers, party of two. Right this way please." Uma said as she gestured to a table before kicking two chairs towards Mal and Bella, which they caught.

"Place still stinks." Mal said as the two sat down.

"I'm sorry. We're down a butler today, princesses." Uma said before the two rolled their eyes.

"Where is he?"

"I've dreamed of this. You two wanting something from me and me watching you squirm like a worm on a hook." Uma said after she dropped her apron on a chair.

"I'm so flattered that you dream of us." Bella said as Mal smirked.

"Yeah, I haven't given you a thought since I left." Mal said before Uma slammed her hands on the table.

"Obviously. You have your perfect little lives, don't you? Don't they have the perfect little lives? We're twenty years into a garbage strike." Uma said as she glared at Bella, who never broke eye contact.

"There's no way I'm letting her win."

"Listen, if you have some kind of score to settle with Mal—and for some reason, me—game on. I see no need to bring my brother into this." Bella said before Uma laughed.

"It may be a little unnecessary, but it is so much fun. Here's the deal." Uma said as she leaned towards the girls.

"Just like your mother: always a catch." Mal said before Uma sat down and put her hand up for arm wrestling.

"If you win, Ben is free to go. Don't you wanna know what I get if I win?" Uma asked after Mal put her hand on the table.

"Still dreaming." Mal said as Uma grabbed her hand.

"Last time I checked, your mother thought she had everything sewn up, too. How'd that work out for her again?" Uma asked.

"On three."

"One."

"Two."

"Three."

"You have a beautiful voice, honey oats." Uma said.

"Not thanking you for something I always knew." Bella said as Uma smirked.

"Nasty. I like her. That princess act? Never bought it for a second. You can slap a tiara on a villain, but you're still a villain." Uma said.