Chapter 2

A/n: please vote if this is good. Books have always helped me and I want to help others. This is Luna now.

-Four years later.

My best friend, Vae, signals to me as we move through the forest quietly. We've been tracking this rogue vampire for weeks now. He is good and keeps evading us, but he's been unable to feed.

I signal back and begin to climb a tree. I start to run and jump from tree to tree silently. This took years to master.

Vae sends another signal from the ground and I stop. She signals again and I turn and jump to the big Oak tree. I crouch, preparing to pounce. Vae walks out of the shadows and a big male vampire laughs as he sees her. The leaves she steps on are hiding any sound I make.

"The Hunters sent a wee little half-breed like you to defeat me? The bloodlines need to be pure, darling. You're cute and all, but I'll have to kill you." He starts walking towards Vae and I wait. I see he favors his left leg. I jump, landing on his weak right leg. He falls and I whisper in his ear before slicing his head off with my swords, "you'll have to kill me before you could ever touch her."

"Damn Lu. You always get to have all the fun!" Vae laughs. She throws her hot pink hair behind her shoulder as I sheath my swords.

"I am getting my revenge. Of course I get to have all the fun." I say over my shoulder as I walk past her. Vampires piss me off with there whole 'you can't have both werewolf and vampire blood.' It's so stupid.

"...clubbing." Vae says. Shit, I didn't catch the first part.

"What did you say?" I ask.

"Goddammit Lu! You never listen do you? I said after we report back we should change and go clubbing." Vae repeats exasperated.

"Ok. Race you!" We start racing through the woods. I'm as fast as a vampire in my human form so I have no trouble passing Vae. We get back to the compound just as the sun comes up. We decide to sleep all day so that we'll be ready for tonight.
************

"Lu, babe, are you ready?" Vae asks, walking out in a mermaid crop top, black high waist skinny jeans with rips, and white vans.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Love the outfit Vae." I say walking out.

"Mine is nothing compared to yours Lu. Damn girl! If I wasn't straight I would tap that." Vae jokes. I guess I do look hot in a way with my hate you to the moon and back crop top, high waist black skinny jeans with rips, and my vans.

 I guess I do look hot in a way with my hate you to the moon and back crop top, high waist black skinny jeans with rips, and my vans

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Abused Lunaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें