Chapter 7

"Raphael?" I ask, slowly turning around. There stood my brother with his arms crossed and a scowl on his face. Well he didn't look happy to see me. Then again, he did just tell me he wants me to leave so it's not surprising.

"Luna I'm telling you that you need to get out of here. Alpha Derek and Luna Jessica are planning to kill you. Leave this place!" Raphael whispers loudly, clearly annoyed.

"I know." I simply say. I already knew this, but I can't tell him it's because I have a spy in this pack. Whom Raphael and Jacob happen to be friends with. His job is to create a rift in this pack and gather members to help me. Starting with my brother here. He has to be subtle though.

My job is easier, and I've already started doing it. Make myself appear weaker than I really am. They don't need to know that I barely tried during the fight earlier, they just need to think it wasn't too easy and wasn't too hard for me.

I also know they are aligned with Jason and Kara's pack. Kara won't admit I'm strong so she'll tell them I'm weak. Perfect for them to try to take my pack.

"How do you know that? I'm the Gamma and Derek just told me, not knowing that I know you're my sister!" Raphael exclaims, clearly annoyed he couldn't help me and make up for his past mistakes.

"Easy. They can't hide their emotions if it would save their lives. They clearly hate me and they think I'm weak. You think the same too. I can read it in your eyes." I give him a small smile and turn back to Jessica. She'll probably be asleep for awhile. I hit her a little too hard.

I turn back to Raphael and motion for him to walk with me.

"Where are we going?" He asks confused.

"To meet my Beta,Gamma, and Head Warrior. You said you are the Gamma of this pack so we need to work out a training schedule. Your Beta, Alpha, and Head Warrior should be there too." I continue to follow the scent of Vae. She most likely left our kids with Jamie.

"Their people will be a little late. They're checking on that warrior who intervened." Vae says with her back turned as she heard the door open.

I felt Raphael freeze beside me. I ignored it and continued walking.

Vae turned around and gave my brother a look over, then she turned back to me with a questioning look on her face.

"Vaelia, Leslia, this is Gamma Raphael, my older brother. Raphael, this is my Beta and best friend, Vaelia and my Head Warrior, Leslia." I introduce them.

"Mate." Raphael whispers beside me.

I frown confused at who he's talking about. Vae and Les both aren't showing a reaction.

Just as he is about to step foward to confirm who it is the rest of people walk in. Derek comes in first, followed by his Beta, James did good on his mission, and Head Warrior, who just so happens to be Jacob.

"This is my Beta, James Ferro. He joined this pack not to long ago after his pack was destroyed. He was the Beta's son. I believe you already know Jacob here and I see you've also met my Gamma." Derek does his introductions. I give a small smile and nod my head.

"This is my Beta Vaelia Milani, my Gamma Evan Jones, and my Head Warrior Leslia Adams." I finish the introductions and we start talking about the topic at hand.
************

"So we train every Sunday, Tuesday, and Friday as a big group, but train with our own pack the other days?" I ask and everyone agrees, the meeting adjourned.

I walk out of the office and see Jamie waiting on Vae and I. The kids sitting on the floor beside him, coloring.

Raelyn looks up and her eyes light up. "Did you be good for Mr. Jamie?" I ask her and she nods enthusiastically. She then runs over to Jamie and gives him a hug before grabbing River and dragging him away from Sianna.

"No! Stop it Rae Rae! I want to play with Sia!" River crys out.

"You can pway with SiSi later! Mommy's back!" River grumbles as his sister continues to drag him towards me.

"But she just agweed to marry me when wese older! We has to kiss now!" River continued to grumble and Vae and I laughed out loud at what he's saying.

They both stopped and looked at me in amazement. "Did Mommy just laugh Rivvy?"

"Yeah Rae Rae. Mommy has a pwetty laugh!" They both giggle and run over to me, argument forgotten. As soon as they get to me they launch themselves at my legs and give me a hug.

Sianna giggles as she looks on and claps her hands happily. She then looks at Vae and holds her hands up.

"I sometimes forget how young they are because they act so mature, rarely ever throwing a temper tantrum. It saddens me how quick they have had to grow up. They know things they shouldn't and it's scary." I tell Vae as we're walking to our rooms.

"Yeah I know. We don't even know when Sianna's birthday is. Do we just choose a date and guess at her age?" Vae asks.

I ponder over the thought for awhile. "Well I guess. She looks younger than both Rae and River, acts younger too. They are about to be four. I'd say Sianna is either about to be three or she just turned three. So choose somewhere in that area." I tell her. I know Vae hates not having an exact date. She is all about the correct times and stuff, so this is a challenge for her.

"Okay. I'll say her third birthday will be next month. We need some happiness in our life. That will give us enough time to plan, get presents, and invite people." Vae tells me as we get near the kitchen.

"It's also the birthday of your son Vae. I know how your mind works. That gives you a way to celebrate his birthday too." I give her a sad smile and she nods.

Tears fill her eyes and Jamie wraps his arms around her, Leslia following.

"Mine!" A growl reverberates throughout the room. I turn to see Raphael glaring at Jamie who has his arms around Les and Vae.

Which one is his mate?

A/n: which one do you think should be his mate? Vae or Les?

#Raelia or #Raslia?