Chapter 6

The plane lands and we all get off and grab our luggage. The Red Moon Pack lands start a little past the airport, apparently a driver is coming to pick us up.

I sit down with the kids and start playing a game with them.

"-turn around, touch the ground, and freeze!" Rae shouts happily. We freeze while the remaining pack members try to make us move or laugh.

Vae sticks her tongue out at me while doing the chicken dance, making all the kids squeal in laughter.

"Mommy cheats! She never laughs!" River pouts indignantly.

"I do no-"

"Ahem. I suppose you are whom I'm suppose to pick up?" A male voice says from behind us.

I stand up and dust my self off while getting a good look at him. He's really skinny, lean muscle, and tall. His shaggy brown hair hides his caramel eyes and he has glasses perched upon his nose. He's definitely my type. Hot yet nerdy.

"You done staring yet? I'm kind of in a hurry. Just tell me who the damn alpha of this pack is." He growls, annoyed.

"I am the damn Alpha of this pack and you will speak to me with respect!" I growl, hating how he spoke. Females deserve respect from the male species.

"Whatever, follow me." He turns and leaves.

I feel a tug on my dress and I see Raelyn holding her arms up to be held. I pick my baby up and follow the guy.

(A/n: just replace the purple hair with blue

(A/n: just replace the purple hair with blue.)

"So where is the true Alpha?" The man asks. I just stare at him like he's crazy.

"Luna is the Alpha." Vae butts in.

"No, I'm talking about the real Alpha and the father to her pups." He says exasperated, like we're stupid.

"My name is Luna. I am the Alpha of this pack, and I don't know who the father to my pups is. I was raped in front of my mate by his father and pack warriors, and after that he rejected me. Kind of shitty that I'm coming back to the pack that destroyed me just to help build them back up." I sigh. The memories always depress me.

Two good things came out of it though. My two bundles of joy. Some women can't even look at their kids without seeing the rapist. It makes them abhor the innocent kids. For me, my kids are what kept me afloat to become stronger.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I truly am. I know how much it hurts to be rejected, because I was, but to have your mate watch you get raped? God! By the way, my name is Jacob." Jacob gives me a small smile.

After that we continue walking through the woods in silence. Finally we come across a white Chevy truck on a dirt road.

"Kids in the truck, adults in the back." Jacob says to us before getting in the driver seat.