It walks on all fours

I walked up the the stairs and went to the door, stuck the key into the lock and went through. The place was very old and musty, it smelled as if it hadn't been lived in for a very long time. I walked down the hallway taking in a deep breath of air, it reeked of mold and mildew. Down the hallway there was 4 doors, 1 led to the attic, 1 led to the kitchen, 1 led to the bedroom, and the last one...well I didn't exactly know where that one went. When I bought the house and came and saw it, it looked the same, but since it was so small and out in the middle of no where, it was a perfect place to get away and write my stories. Yes I am a author, a good one to, so looking around now, I could make the place happier if I painted some walls nice colors, put in some furniture, and cleaned up all the dust. I stopped pondering and walked to the door that led to the kitchen. All my stuff was still out back in my truck and I still needed to get it. As I walked through the kitchen thinking of design ideas I wiped my finger along the counter, collecting a big pile of dust between my index finger and middle finger. I wiped the dust on my pants and walked into the hallway, I was about to walk down the hall so I could go outside and get my stuff, when something caught my ear. I listened for a little bit, until I found where the sound was coming from. I turned to the door that I didn't know where it led and put my ear against the wooden door. I waited for a while, my ear starting to feel cold , because for some reason this door was colder then any of the others. I was about to pull away when a sound coming from the other side made me jump and back away. It was a soft tapping, just as if you put your finger nail on a metal table and tapped away. I got curious and slowly put my ear to the door again, this time the tapping was a bit louder until it stared turning into a loud banging. This time I really did walk away from the door, and then eventually started running until I reached the door that led outside. After sitting outside for about an hour I walked over to the front door, a baseball bat in hand. I pushed open the door ready to swing the bat at anything that moved. The house was silent and nothing moved an inch except for the breeze that pushed its way through the white curtains. I crept through the hallway getting closer to the door of mysteries that held dark secrets down in the crypt. I stopped in front of it and lightly tapped the baseball bat on the wood that cracked with age. I waited for a while. I eventually made a stupid excuse saying that there was probably a window opened down there and some raccoons got in some how and we're trying to get the door open. But somewhere deep inside me I knew I was wrong.

Weeks have passed and I had finished putting my things in places that seemed suitable after painting the walls a light blue color and making the house a beach themed place. Mostly now when I walked past the door I acted
like it wasn't there, but other times I would sit and wait for anything. But now I mostly just sit and work on my stories, drowning out my thoughts with fairy tales.
One night as I walked through the hallway going into my room, I heard a sound, a vicious, loud, scream coming from the secret door. I froze and covered my ears, it kept going on and on, as the scream came to an end though it sounded more human then anything. I slowly uncovered my ears, and raised my eyes to the door. Just like it was on command the latch clicked on the other side and the door slowly creaked open. I stared in horror, reaching down to grab on to the baseball bat I kept on the floor next to my bedroom. I picked it up and walked towards the door, a sudden cold breeze swept past me, and now that creepy feeling of being watched was coming from behind me. I gulped and turned around, only to see something very fast scurry around the bedroom door. I walked towards the bedroom and kept going until I reached the door frame. Inside the room was cold, colder then the rest of the house. I walked through the room my small feet padded against the wooden beach flooring. As I turned to go look in the bathroom, the reflection in the mirror caught my eye. I turned around to the far wall and held my breath, written in blood, big bold letters read on the wall, "don't look up" the problem was I did.

Ohhhh...cliffhanger! Yikes, you will never know what happened.
Thank You for all the reads, I'm so close to 5,000! Please go vote on all my stories!
Oh and I am going to do something special for all you amazing mates, I want you to go an make a sequel to this story! Then go comment "done" in the comments, when you have written it and I will choose which story I like the best ad put it on my page! The story has to be a sequel and it has to be about where that secret door leads!
And anyways, thank you loves!