Prompt #83

"Enough with the sass!"

You never know what you might do when you are on your time of month. Especially when you didn't have a good day.

You had just come home from a lovely walk that was cut short when God decided to cry and poured his tears from the sky, leaving you soaking.

To make it even better, some binch decided to not slow down when driving and splashed you with a puddle.

That had made you wet, muddy, and angry.

You slammed the door shut when you entered your shared house with your husband, Newt. You stormed straight to the bedroom to get a change of clothes to set out to change into after you shower.

You hope you wouldn't run into Newt until after your shower after you calmed down a bit, but obviously luck was not on your side today and he was in the bedroom writing in his journal.

"Welcome home, darling." He smiled sweetly and the light from his work lamp made his face glow, he looked like the perfect sunshine.

Which made you even more angry. How can he just look so beautiful while you are wet and muddy? Obviously it wasn't his fault, but you needed someone to blame. After all, you were on your mhmmmhmm.

"Hello." You said coldly as you went to go find some comfy clothes to store yourself in later.

"Hey, hey, are you okay, Y/N?" Newt stood up with worry, like he did something wrong. He completely ignored the fact that you looked equivalent to a swamp monster.

"Yes, look at me. I am completely, perfectly peachy." Your voice was dripping of venom as you started towards the door to leave the room and Newt behind.

You grabbed the handle and opened it slightly before it was shut with a hand that was bigger then your own. You didn't even need to turn around to know Newt was behind you holding the door shut. Anyways, you could feel his breath on your neck. Which made you even more mad.

"Y/N, I won't let you leave until you are happy."

Your eyes rolled into the back of your head in grave annoyance, "I will be happy if you let me leave, Newt." You didn't turn around to face him.

"Y/N. Look at me." You could hear his stern voice, it was still soft though. He wasn't angry. Although you still didn't turn to look. "Enough with the sass, Y/N. Look at me!" You realized that you were being a bit of a trouble and could probably tone it down a notch, so you turned your body to face Newt.

You were instantly met by a pair of soft lips that left as soon as they were there. "Y/N, I just want you to be happy, alright? Once you are done with your shower come to the living room. I will go buy some chocolate right now. We can watch something together, alright?"

You started to tear up, you didn't deserve this man. You nodded your head. "Thank you.."

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT

I REALLY REALLY SUCK AT UPDATING THIS BOOK IM SORRY

HAVE A GOOD DAY ADIOUS

(HAHAHAHAH I originally had a photo of myself as a sorry gift but I got insecure and took it down so hAHAHAHAHA)