2Prompt #13

Yes hello, so here are some codes to understand my book

if the title says "prompt" it is from the prompts from the second chapter

if it says "2prompt" it is from the prompts on the last chapter.

"You are lying,  you are blushing." - "Shut up, no I am not!"

"Newt! Can you do the dishes?" You hollared deep inside of his suitcase in hope that he might hear you. "Tina is going to be here in ten minutes!" You wiped your dirty hands on your apron as you walked away from his case and over to his bed to fix it.

It was a mess: the blankets were thrown all around,  his pillows weren't even at the head of the bed and some suspecious looking object was lying between the matress and the headboard.

You let out a sigh as you looked around to make sure Newt wasn't anywhere to see you and quickly took out your wand,  muttering a spell as you used it to clean up his bed so you didn't have to touch any of the unknown substances.

Sheets and pillows swirled over the bed as they began to make themselves. Just as you were finishing up you heard creaking coming out of the case. You hid your wand as the last pillow landed on the bed and Newt's head appeared out of the case.

He never liked it when you used magic for simple things,  but honestly his bed was a mess and you didn't want to touch any of it.

"Tina?" He quizzed as he tilted his head to the left. "I didn't know she was coming over." He smiled as he stared at you,  but he wasn't smiling at you. He was probably smiling because of Tina.

You and Newt were best friends,  ever since you two were hufflepuffs together at Hogwarts, and so, you two moved in together to help save up rent as he looked for creatures in America and you went to a muggle's school. Or "no maj" as Tina insisted calling them.

"Yes,  Tina is coming over very soon,  please do the dishes?" You lightly smiled at him to be polite, and because you always smiled when you were around him. He was a gorgeous man.

A half hour had gone by and you heard a knock on the door. You and Newt both looked at it but you turned to him,  "I'll get it." You went over to the door and opened it,  revealing your wonderful friend, Tina.

"Hey,  Y/N." She grinned as she greeted you with a quick hug. "Hey,  Newt!" She also went over to Newt and hugged him.

"Hello,  Tina." Newt grinned before his face fell, "Merlin's beard! I think I forgot to close the case.." He quickly raced back to his bedroom leaving you and Tina to stand alone by the door way.

You shut the door quietly before heading over to a couch to sit on it,  inviting Tina to sit with you. "Y/N, how have you been lately?" She grinned,  it was only recently you moved in with Newt,  before then he was paying rent for Jacob and Queenie while you lived with Tina at her apartment.

You were always greatful whenever Tina dropped by to say hello,  it was always nice to see her. "Everything has been fantastic!" You glowed with happiness,  it really was a lot of fun living with your best friend. "This house is really beautiful.."

"And how are things with Newt?" She rose an eyebrow, you never told her you had a crush on him and you were planning on never telling anyone because as soon as you did,  all hell would break loose.

Failing to keep your chill, your face began to heat up and you couldn't help but smile. Trying to hide it would make it even more obvious. "G-good.. things are good. Yep." You held eye contact with her to try and convince her.

"Is that all?"

"Yep,  mhmm."

"Are you trying hide your crush on Newt?"

"N- what? No!"

"You are lying,  you are blushing." Tina pointed out with a sideways smile.

Puffing your cheeks, you let out a sigh of frustration. "Shut up, no I don't. I do not have a crush on him." He got quiter as you spoke,  you had no idea where Newt was in the house and didn't want him to overhear.

"Y-" Tina was cut off when Newt came around the corner, spotting you and Tina on the couch.

"Hey, T-" He stopped talking when he spotted you. Your face was all red and you were gripping your stomach from all the butterflies,  or well,  more like freaking wasps. He didn't see it that way though,  he thought you were sick and it got him very concerned.

"Y/N! Are you okay?" He rushed over to you and gripped your face cheeks,  "Y/N?"

You didn't want too, but you slowly took his hands off your face. "N-no I am fine.." You hid your face by looking down.

"Oh my,  what? Y/N is sick? Maybe I should go.." Tina said,  standing up and smirking at you. You glared at her as she grabbed her coat and started walking towards the door. "Sorry.. sorry to leave,  I hope Newt finds out what is wrong with you." She emphasized,  trying to get you to tell him your feelings.

The door was shut and you and Newt were left all alone. "I am fine, Newt. I swear.. it is something else. I promise."

"Well,  what is it?"

You shifted your body away from him as he hovered over you,  "Oh.. nothing."

Newt gave you a look of suspision, "Alright, I am just going to go back in my case.." He eyed you as he walked out of the living room and back to his bedroom.

You grabbed a cussion and put it against your face before screaming loudly into it, but the noise was muffled. Why did Tina do that? Well,  know she knows your feelings for Newt. Maybe you should have done what she suggested and told Newt you like him..

Naaaaah..

But what if? What was the big deal with him finding out? Were you scared of something? Maybe. You didn't want to ruin your friendship, but Newt was to nice. He wouldn't let something like that ruin your friendship.

You took a deep breath and uncovered your face from the pillow. You kicked your feet up and landed them on the floor and hurled yourself to stand up.

You forced your feet to stand up and trudged your feet to Newt's bedroom.

You made yourself walk down the ladder in his case.

"Newt!" You called out, looking for him. Oh,  you were going to regret this.

You finally found him in the aquatic section of his case, "Newt.." You called out and he looked at you with slight worry,  "Newt,  can we talk for a minute.."

He walked over to you, "Are you alright,  Y/N?"

You swallowed and took a deep breath,  "Yes.. I am. Quite alright actually. Wanna know why?" You were slightly confused by what you were going to say.

Newt looked confused as well,  "Why?"

"Oh,  uhm... I don't know. Well, besides the point.. Did you know  I like you?" You let out a sigh,  that was stupid. "I mean,  as in like like. Like I want to be with you.. in a relationship?"

Newt grinned at you, you looked very cute in such an awkward mess. "I did not know that, but now I do. Did you know I want to kiss you?"

"N-what?" Before anything else you felr a pair of lips on your own, im a soft kiss. You didn't expect it and were freaking out inside.

He finally pulled away, "Oh.."

sorry for the sucky ending,  my mom wants to play a game and my motivation died to finish hahahahahahah oops