Prompt #75

250!!!!! ;-;-;-;-;-;

I had multiple requests to do a male!reader so... hey guess what Newt is gay in this chapter.

You can choose a male name for yourself or keep your own if you want. And if you are male keep your name I guess.

HEADS UP: PEOPLE BACK THEN WERE NOT USED TO GAY/LESBIAN AND TO KEEP THE TIME BACK THEN THERE WILL BE A LITTLE OF THAT SO PLEASE DONT CRY WHAND GET MAD WHEN YOU READ IT I AM SORRY ;-;

I'm to awkward for this. xD

"Quit beating me up!"

You held your umbrella over your head as you stood under a lamppost during the rain- awaiting your boyfriend to come out of the gift shop.

He was buying something for your birthday that was coming up soon, so he told you to stand outside and wait with a little laugh.

Your boyfriend was truely the best one there ever was. You wouldn't dare ask for anyone else. Even if he made you stand outside in the rain as a joke.

Your eye trailed to a girl that looked maybe a year or two younger then you, running through the rain with only a leather bag covering her head. She was running your way so you took a step towards her and stuck your umbrella out in front of her, blocking her from going any further.

"Here," you politely smiled at her as you ran your fingers through your short hair, that was now getting wet as you didn't have an umbrella. "take this." You handed the girl your umbrella.

She grinned up at you, "T-thank you, kind sir!"

A grin appeared back on your face. "You are welcome, m'lady." You jokingly did a little bow for her. Your parents raised you to be a polite young man, you couldn't stop yourself. You weren't flirting, just nice.

You could see a pink tint forming on her face as she laughed. "You are quite handsome.." The girl bit her lip as she looked down.

In return, she was quite beautiful. And there was nothing wrong with telling someone they were. "And you are quite beautiful too, m'lady."

You, being an oblivious human, did not realize this girl thought you were flirting back with her.

"S-say.. can we get lunch sometime?" And at this point, That was when you realized she thought you were into her as she was into you.

"Um.. I.. I would uh- have to ask my boyfriend?" You didn't really know how to reply, this was kind of an awkward situation that you have never been in. Well, it had to happen at some point, you guess.

The girl scruntched her face slightly, thinking maybe she misheard you. "Boyfriend? But you are a boy!"

Nodding your head, you kind of raised your eyes a little annoyed at her reaction. "Yes, yes I am."

Perfect timing, Newt walked out of the gift shop, grabbing your hand and kissing your cheek as soon as he saw the situation. "Hello, good lady." He said to the girl, you could tell there was a slight hint of sarcasm in his voice.

"So this- this is your boyfriend?" The girl questioned, you nodded.

"Yes, he is."

The girl threw the umbrella back at you and scoffed, quickly speed walking away from the two of you, mumbling something you didn't care to hear.

The two of you stood in silence (AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILEEENCE.) for a few moments before Newt started laughing. He looked up at you with such happiness in his eyes, it slightly confused you.

"What? What's wrong?"

Newt stood straight (somehow.. *snorts*) and looked you straight in the eye. "My boyfriend is so gorgeous, he just seems to get all of the ladies as well.."

You turned the other way. "Newt!" You whined and pinched him on the arm, that's always what you did when he teased you like that. He knew it embarrassed you and so he did it.

"How did I get so lucky to have you as my boyfriend, don't be turning straight on me.." Newt was in a very strange mood, you have NEVER seen him like this.

You pinched him again causing your boyfriend to hollar. "Aye! Quit beating me up!" He giggled. You ignored him and held the umbrella above both of your heads,although both of you were already soaked and probably would already have caught a cold.

Right as you were about to walk away, the man from a store came out. "Hey, son." He hollered at you and you turned to look at him,confused. "Be careful your friend. Aye? He got himself into some beer by accident- I think he thought it was water."

You smiled at the man and waved him a thank you.

I guess that would have explained Newt's behavior.

HI MATES! BEFORE YOU LEAVE THIS BOOK I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU I AM MAKING TOM HOLLAND IMAGINES NOW SO YOU CAN REQUEST ON THERE IF YOU LIKE THAT KID CAUSE BOI