Newt Hugs + READ

Okay hello, I realized how many reads I have on this books and I nearly died. Now now, as a reader I know notes like this can get annoying but please hear me out. I want to do something if I hit 50k reads.

Idk if you guys care about the person writing these imagines but if you want to know more about me..

Like heck. What should I do for 50k? Here is some ideas.. vote or something.

-Tag saying 100 things about me

-Face Reveal

-special imagine(like another character or something)

-q&a

-other (come up with one and people can vote on it)

YOU CAN VOTE FOR MORE THAN JUST ONE MKAY BYE

This sucks and is short and I didn't know what I was doing bye. This is a PART ONE

_____

One of your favorite things to do with Newt was hug him. You both enjoyed feeling the warm embrace of each other, but you couldn't just hug one way, no. That would be far too boring, and you two were quite the ecstatic couple.

You had to hug many ways.

-side hugging

-Normally this kind of hug would happen if you were in public.
     -Newt would be standing next to you at the grocery store when he would grab your waist and pull you close into his side.
           - Sometimes during a side hug you would lean up and give him a quick kiss on his chin in return for his loving little hug gift.
               -When you did this, Newt would catch you before you fully pulled away and would Eskimo kiss your nose.

-looped hugs

-this is normally what you would call them when you were referring to 'intense cuddles'
    - the two of you normally would be lying on the couch together, you tending to be on top as you held your head to his chest, listening to his breath and heart beat not stopping. (that would be bad if they stopped)
           -your hands would be intertwined as the other free ones would snake around the other person in an awkward one handed hug.
                -your legs were included in this hug, they would normally be stacked like jenga blocks.
                          -it would start out with his leg, before you intertwined yours on top, and then he intertwined his other one, and you would finish with your's
                                  -these hugs would normally be performed if you or him were feeling sad.

-bear hugs

-this was one of your favorite hugs, Newt would come up behind you as you were cooking or working on something standing up and completely envelope you in a hug.
    -you both would start laughing as he would pick you up in the tightest grip he could muster and spin you around.
          -normally you were out of breath from laughing so hard, but on the occasion you two would stare into each other's eyes and feel your breaths were in sync
                    -if that happened to happen, normally you would take a step forward and cup his face, giving him a quick kiss
                             -followed by a loving exchange of "I love you's"