Chapter Ten - Desire (SMUT WARNING)

So I’ve been uploading frequently recently but I need to stop procrastinating and start revising so the updates may go down to once a week after this chapter or the one after….

SMUT WARNING: IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SMUT THEN IGNORE THIS CHAPTER! (I’ve made it short so you won’t miss much) And I haven’t ever written smut before so sorry if it’s really bad. THIS CHAPTER IS FOR MATURE VIEWERS ONLY, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Caroline’s mind was spinning, thought hurtling around her mind, did she want him? Of course she did, everything about Klaus enticed her. He had shown her his vulnerable side, his weaknesses and she had gotten to know him as a decent person rather than the demon hybrid who wanted nothing but bloodshed. Klaus was everything she wanted, she realised that she did care for him; deeply so.  Caroline was about to make a decision, one look at his crystal blue eyes sealed it; she didn’t want to sleep anywhere but his arms; she wanted his lips on hers for eternity and for her to be his and for the big bad hybrid to finally get the one thing he had to fight for.

“Yes… I do.” Caroline said breathlessly; watching him stride over and connect his lips to hers. His lips were warm and gentle, his tongue sliding across her lower lip to ask for entrance; which she immediately granted. The kiss was soft and passionate; but Caroline was growing impatient with the gentle touches, running her fingers through his hair as his tongue massaged hers; a moan escaping her lips.

They broke apart for a second to look into each other’s eyes, a smile evident on their faces as their foreheads rested together. Caroline kissed him once more; making it hotter, wilder and much more passionate than the last one. Klaus moaned into the kiss as her fingertips slid across his hair; cupping her ass and lifting her up before speeding into his bedroom door, her legs wrapping around his hips as she kissed him.

Stefan and Elijah looked up from where they were playing cards, hearing a moan and a thud as the pair hit the door upstairs. “Let’s get a drink.” Stefan blurted, vamp speeding out of the house with Elijah at his heels; both laughing softly as they ran to the bar.

Caroline tilted her head back against the wood as Klaus trailed wet kisses down her neck; causing her to moan as he touched a spot under her jaw, he smirked as he ran his tongue over that sensitive spot; causing her to shiver with delight.

He kissed his way down her collar bones, her skin tasting sweet and feeling smooth under his lips. He sped her onto the soft mattress; leaning over her and crushing her lips into a bruising kiss which caused her to rip off of his shirt, flipping them over so she straddled him; trailing her warm fingertips across his chest before removing her own shirt, not expecting Klaus to flip them over and undo her bra at once. She moaned as he ran his blunt human teeth across her nipple; gasping as she felt his hands everywhere; her back, her stomach and running up her thighs at one point. They fought for dominance and control, heartbeats thudding wildly in their chests as their minds were filled with everything but also nothing more than the mutual want to have their way with each other.

She grabbed his belt and tore it off, unbuckling his jeans as quickly as she could and watching him help her take them off. Her skirt was the next to go, she gasped as Klaus tore the item from her body; trailing his hands across her exposed body before his lips followed, kissing and licking at her erect nipples before kissing down her body painfully slowly; Caroline growling in annoyance as she tugged his hair softly, feeling him smirk against her skin as his fingertips ran up and down her thighs.

Her arousal was obvious as she gasped; his human teeth slowly removing her underwear whilst making lustful eye contact with her as her hips bucked.

The heat was pooling around her centre, she let out a moan as she felt his warm breath around her core.

Klaus smirked at the delectable sounds she was making before running his tongue over her folds; swirling his tongue around her clit which caused her to gasp with pleasure. “Klaus, please.” She breathed, moving her hips in a desperate need for more friction.