Pocky game

Jesse is my dream girl. Beside telling Reuben,Chara, and Petra, no one knows my secret, but for the record, I never told Chara my secret, she figured it out. I love Jesse but I don't know if she loves me, I mean for notch sake, she saved everyone from the witherstorm! How could a girl like her love a fool like me. What I would do just to kiss her.

"Hey Lukas, you know how you always wanted to kiss Jesse." Said Reuben

"Yeah,why do you ask?" I said

"Well, Chara gave me this pack of pockys and she told me there was a game based off it." He said

Wait a minute, what game?

"What game?" I asked

He then showed me his laptop and it was right there. It says how to play the game and it's interesting,bring two people and place the pocky between them, the two people must bite it down until they reach the middle, first one to pull away loses. "How is this going to help?" I asked as I looked at him "Just call her over, put the pocky in your mouth,she'll put her mouth on the other end, and once you reach the middle you kiss her." He explained, this might work but I have to make sure that Colin or Chara are not watching, they're way too overprotective over Jesse.

"Don't worry about Colin or Chara, I got this." He said with a grin, I'm glad he's back

--Time skip--

Alright Lukas, don't freak out, this will be the day you kiss Jesse. Thinking about it just makes me blush, oh there she is.

"Hey Jesse!" I said as I waved at her

"Oh, hey Lukas, what's up." She said as she walked towards me, I took out a pocky, put one of the ends to my mouth, and close my eyes. I opened one to see her face, she looked confused but it changed into a calm face, she then came closer until... She took the chocolate part and said

"Thanks Lukas, I remember Chara always getting these for me." She then put it in her mouth and ate it.

"I got to go Lukas, see ya." She said as she waved goodbye and left.

After that I felt a bit heartbroken but I ate the rest. I can't believe it didn't work, at least she didn't see it as a kiss.

Jesse Pov:

Why did Lukas just randomly have a pocky in his mouth, I know there good but why. I decided to head to Reuben's little lab, see if he's there and ask him myself.

--Time skip--

"Hey Reuben, can I ask you something?" I asked

"Sure." He replied

"You see, Lukas came up to me and he had a pocky in his mouth, do you know why?" I said

"Well, it's part of a game. See, two people have to put one of the ends of the pocky in their mouth, they both bite it until the middle, and the first one to pull out loses." He said

"Oh, good to know." I said

I then left and wondered what would happen if I did do it and what would happen if you didn't let it go. I blushed when it came to that but I pulled myself together, I mean it couldn't happen.

--Time skip--

"Hey Jess!" Said someone, I turned around and saw Lukas again, I walked towards him and once again, he had a pocky in his mouth but this time I put the other end in mine.

Lukas Pov:

Let's try this again

"Hey Jess!" I said as she turned around, she walked towards and I put the end of the pocky in my mouth again. She then put the other her mouth and starting biting into it, Yes!! I bite the pocky at the same time as her and just as we got closer...

Someone karate chopped the middle of it, thus making me and Jesse separate, so close. I saw who  it was and it was Chara, I looked behind her and saw Colin, of course.

"Sorry, sometimes I like chopping things." She said acting all innocent, yeah and you breaking relationship too.

She then left and so did Jesse. Why!

--Time skip--

Okay, one last time, Reuben is distracting Chara and Colin, I meet Jesse at the temple, piece of cake.

"Hey Lukas, you wanted to see me." She said as I was walking to her

I quickly put the pocky in my mouth and said "Yeah." She noticed and put the other end in her mouth again. We both started eating towards the middle and once we reached it, I kept going until I reached her lips. Jesse was shocked but eased into the kiss and kissed back, we then separated and she said "I guess it wasn't a game." I chuckled when she said that and replied

"I never attended it to be a game.

I have already got half of the oneshots done so only another half to finish.