A little letter

Jesse Pov:

"Guys, mails here." Said Chara as she pulled a huge bag with mail in it "Wow that's a lot of mail." I said. "Can someone help me, this is very heavy." She said "I got you." Said Petra as she helped Chara with the mail. Once they put the mail on the table they yelled for everyone to come get their mail. "Alright let's see what weave here, one for Axel, one for Olivia, one for Petra, one for Lukas, and two for Jesse. All the ones I picked randomly, here you go." She said as she handed each one of our mail.

"Thanks Chara." I said as I thanked her

"Oh, and Colin, one for you." She said

"Thank."

I opened the first letter and I read it
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I want you to be with me
Together we will be
From Aiden
"Ew, gross." I said "What is it?" Asked Olivia, I gave her the letter and she read it and was surprised but at the same time not. "Another letter from Aiden." I said "Well...at least he's improving." Said Petra. I then took back the letter and opened the other one but the paper was pink.
Dear Jesse,
I always had a crush on you since the moment I saw you, I always hope that one day we can be together. Your hair is dark as night,your beautiful smile always makes my day, your emerald eyes shine as bright as the sun, and your personality is amazing that it amazes me that a girl like you exist. So, I was wondering if you would meet me at the fountain at 8 o clock so you can know who I am.

Sincerely, your secret admirer

When I finished reading the letter I couldn't help but blush, apparently the others seem to notice my blushing because shortly after, Chara took the letter from me. She read it and was shocked and said "Are you going to meet him Jess?" "Maybe, I don't know, maybe I shouldn't." I said, trying to find an answer.

"Who knows, maybe it's Aiden." I said

"I don't think so, the hand writing looks different, see." Said Petra

"I don't have a good feeling about this Petra, what if the guy is trying to mess with Jesse's feelings." Said Axel

"Yeah, I don't want my little sister having her heart broken." Said Colin

"You're only older by 2 minutes." I mumble

"Come on guys, maybe this guy is telling the truth and has feelings for Jesse." Said Lukas

"Alright I'll meet this guy." I said

After that we continued going through the rest of the mail.

--Time skip--

I got ready to meet this guy, I put on a red sleeved shirt, black jeans, some boots, and I tied my hair up. I put on a bit of blush and got out the door and was ready to meet this guy at the fountain, I checked the time and it was 7:58, I can make it. Once I walked to the fountain, I saw a guy with a pumpkin on his head, he looked at me and waved. I guess this is him, checking the time, it was 8:02 so I guess this is him and he wore a pumpkin head.

"Are you my secret admirer?" I asked

He nodded, he then took my hand and put it on the pumpkin, giving me a sign to take it off his head to reveal his face. I then took it off and I was shocked to see who it was.

"Lukas?!" I yelled

"Yeah, I'm the one who gave you that letter, that's why I tried to encourage you to come." He said as he blushed.

"Lukas I-I don't know what to say?"

"Don't say anything, just let this moment last." He then started to lean in and so did I until we kissed.

I always had a crush on him, he was so different from the other ocelots and I liked that about him.

"I love you Jess."

"I love you too."