Valentine special part 3 (Confession)

(February 14, Valentine's Day)

Lukas Pov:

Today's Valentine's Day, its time to set this plan into action, I woke up super early than the others so I can find a azure bluet for Jesse since their so hard to find so it will probably take me a few hours or so but I better make sure I make it back just in time so I can see the others give each other Valentines. I was about to head out the door until I spotted Reuben also leaving, maybe he's going to work on the potion for Chara.

"Hey Reuben." I say quietly so I can't wake up the others.

"Lukas, you scared me there for a sec, I'm just going to go to my lab and try and make the potion you know."

"Right but Chara also has school so you better wait for a while."

"No problem, I'm kinda running out of ingredients so I'm also going to start looking for them."

"Cool, I was just about to leave to go find the flowers for Jesse."

"How about we both go, that way I can get the ingredients and you can find the flowers."

"Sounds good let's go." I said.

We then left the house to look for the things we need, I just need one thing but I don't know what Reuben needs so this might take a while. I always had feelings for Jesse but I never admit to anyone but Reuben and Petra, and of course Chara figured it out but now I'm telling Jesse that I have feelings for her, all of this is giving me a unpleasant feeling in my stomach since I'm afraid of what she'll say, will she say no or yes. This is scaring me so much right now.

"You okay? You look pale."

"I'm fine, just scared."

"Listen Lukas, you and Jesse have gone through so much together, I know I wasn't there at those moments but you helped Jesse with the White pumpkin, P.A.M.A, and the old builders, you even helped her defeat the Witherstorm. Whatever happens you and Jesse are always there for each other so I'm sure she'll say yes, don't be scared and just do it."

"Thanks and I will ask you again, why don't you take your own advice, you know, for asking out Chara?"

"Uhh, well, um, you see."

"Unbelievable, Cupid doesn't take his own advice on asking a girl."

"Hey! It easy for you and Jesse 'cuz you've known each other for a long time but me and Chara, I left when the Witherstorm died and Chara is just so amazing, I like her but I don't know if she likes me." He says in a sadden tone

"Reuben, I'm sure she likes you."

"Yeah, but what about her old crush that just so happen to show up, whose to say that he won't try and ask Chara out."

"Jesse told me that Chara's feelings for Nathan have disappeared and you and Chara have many things in common, you guys like video games, you both hate being called short, you both like skateboarding, and you two like sweets."

"You make a good point, plus, Chara was the one who showed me how to skateboard." He said with a blush.

"There see, if you tell me not to be scared then you shouldn't be scared to ask out Chara in the near future you know."

"Thanks, I'm happy for you Lukas, I'm known Jesse and if anything, she's someone you want to keep, and I'm happy because for most guys its scary for us to confess, especially on Valentine's Day but you're doing this for real, I'm happy for you."