Chapter 1 - Kittens?

I was currently watching an episode of Naruto Shippuden on my laptop. It was the episode where Granny Chiyo revives Gaara, giving up her life.

All of a sudden I heard a loud bang coming from my porch. I paused the video, standing up while pushing up my glasses. I opened up my front door, and opened the cardboard box.

Once I opened the box, I saw a bunch of kittens. I pushed my glasses up once again before looking around trying to figure out who put them here.

I looked back down at the kittens saying while smiling, "I guess I'll take care of you guys."

I closed the box and picked it up, carrying it to the living room. I placed the box down carefully on top of the coffee table. I opened the box once again.

I picked up a kitten with black hair with a touch of blue and black eyes. He looked very angry and started hissing, trying to scratch me.

"Well aren't you a tough one. I'm gonna name you Midnight."

I placed the kitten on my lap, petting him while he involuntarily purred.

I grabbed a blonde kitten with beautiful sky blue eyes,

"Aw~. You're so cute!" I squeal, hugging the kitten.

"I'm gonna name you Sky because of your beautiful eyes."

To make this easier I'm gonna do a description, their actual name and then Leah's name for them.

1. Black fur with black eyes - Sasuke - Midnight

2. Blonde fur with blue eyes - Naruto - Sky

3. Pink fur with green eyes - Sakura - Bubblegum

4. Gray fur with a black eye and red eye - Kakashi - Gramps

5. Black fur with red eyes - Itachi - Raven

6. Red fur with brown eyes - Sasori - Cupcake

7. Black fur + orange face with red eyes - Tobi - Lolli

8. Blonde fur, bang covering left eye with blue eyes - Deidara - Barbie

"Wow, 8 kittens total and they're all adorable~."

They all looked at me like I was insane except for Lolli because he was running around me in circles meowing.

I picked up Lolli saying, "Well aren't you excited."

I sat down on the white couch, placing Lolli on my lap petting him causing him to purr in happiness.

I turned on the TV, the disc for Naruto playing, noticing the Naruto was still playing.

"Hey Lolli, look! It's my favorite anime. It's called Naruto."

That made all the kittens perk up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ThAnKz FoR rEaDiNg!