Chapter 3 - School....ugh...

I woke up with my head leaning on Naruto's shoulder. I bolted straight up and sprinted up the stairs and into my room shouting, "I'm gonna be late!"

I slipped on a white button-up shirt, a dark blue tie and a dark blue skirt going to about my mid-thigh.

I ran into my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom, grabbing the brush on the counter and ripping through my hair. I quickly pulled my hair into a ponytail, only leaving my bangs behind.

I grabbed my backpack that was beside my bed and sprinted down the stairs and into the kitchen, quickly grabbing a package of poptarts from a cabinet. I dropped the package in my backpack before running into the living room, but I skidded to a stop once I noticed a bright blonde kitty with beautiful sky blue eyes staring at me with cute big eyes.

I sighed pushing up my glasses saying, "What happened, Naruto..."

I noticed his fur was slightly wet and saw Sasuke holding a glass which I guessed once had water in it.

"Well, Naruto, you're coming to school with me."

I quickly picked up Naruto and the clothes surrounding him, dropping him in my backpack but leaving part of it unzipped so he could breathe.

I ran up to the door grabbing my dark blue ballet flats, slipping them onto my feet before sprinting out the door.

KAKASHI'S POV

I woke up slightly before Leah did, and noticed her head leaning slightly on Naruto's shoulder. I looked towards Sasuke slightly seeing him glaring at Naruto which didn't surprise me because he always glares at Naruto - wait - make that everyone. But what surprised me was that whenever he looked at Leah slightly his gaze softened.

'Does Sasuke Uchiha have a little crush on Leah Jones?' I thought.

TIME SKIP TO WHEN LEAH RUNS INTO THE KITCHEN

When Leah ran up the stairs, Sasuke walked into the kitchen then walked back out with a glass of water. I thought that he was going to drink it but no~, Sasuke had to dump it on Naruto which caused him to turn into a kitten. Naruto proceeded to hiss at Sasuke and try to claw at him, which didn't work.

Leah sprinted down the stairs with what seemed to be a uniform on and ran straight into the kitchen not noticing what had happened with Naruto.

When she walked out of the kitchen she finally noticed that Naruto was a kitten. But in the end she grabbed Naruto, the clothes he previously wore that was surrounding him, dropping him into her bag and sprinted out the door.

"Where is she going?" I asked lazily.

"She said something about going to school." Sakura replies.

"Oo! Tobi wants to go to school!"

I saw pure anger upon Sakura's face at Tobi's loud voice, so her response was to punch Tobi in the arm causing him to crash into a wall which led to a vase to almost fall to the ground.

I flashed forward, catching the item before it could crash to the ground. I placed it on a end table.

"Sakura. Leah let us stay in her house and you almost go and destory it."

"Sorry, Kakashi-sensei."

NARUTO'S POV

"Stupid Sasuke turning me into a cat..." I muttered to myself but it probably came out as little meows.

"Hey Naruto, can you be quiet?" I heard Leah's voice whisper from outside the bag I was in.

I huffed but kept quiet anyways.