Chapter 2 - Um....What...?

The other 7 kittens jumped on top of the couch, staring at the TV with anticipation.

I changed the episode to where Naruto first fights Pein.

"I love Naruto~. He's just so adorable." I sigh out.

Sky jumped onto my lap meowing happily.

I heard a scratching sound, so I looked towards the kitchen door seeing Lolli scratching at the door.

I quickly ran over to the door, grabbing Lolli so there wouldn't be any damage.

"Okay! I get it!! You're hungry!" I say quite loudly.

"Alright, all you weird kittens, follow me!"

But none of the kittens payed attention to me besides Lolli who meowed loudly. The rest of them were still watching the TV.

I walked over to the kittens, waving a hand in front of their faces. But still nothing!

I grabbed the remote, pausing the video and turning off the TV. They all seemed to make a sighing sound.

"Alright! Time for food! Whoever gets there first gets the ramen!" I shout.

Sky's ears perked up while he sprinted towards the kitchen while Bubbblegum, Midnight and Gramps all did this weird sweatdrop.

'That...was weird...' I thought.

I ran into the kitchen after Sky who was clawing at the counter.

I picked Sky up quickly, setting him on the kitchen table.

"Geez. Are you addicted to ramen?"

Sky nodded at me excited.

"Woah, you can understand me?"

He nodded again.

A huge smile spread across my face shouting, "That's awesome!"

I opened up the kitchen door letting the other 7 kittens sprint in.

I pushed up my glasses once again before looking at my wristwatch.

"It's about lunchtime and I don't have any cat food, so I guess I'll make them waffles."

I turned around facing the kittens asking, "You guys want waffles?"

They all seem to meow happily while Sky seemed to frown.

I giggled, petting Sky while saying, "Don't worry, you're getting your ramen."

I grabbed the frozen waffles from the freezer and threw them into the toaster. I pulled open one of the cabinets, grabbing a cup of instant ramen.

Then I heard a pop of the toaster that made me squeal and throw the cup of ramen.

I lightly punched the side of my head muttering, "Idiot."

I grabbed the ramen cup off of the floor, placing it on the counter.

"Kitties, you're just gonna eat off the table, k?" I giggle out.

I drop the waffles onto the table watching the kittens dive into them...literally. Lolli hopped onto one of the waffles. What a weirdo.

I scratched behind Sky's ear and said, "Don't worry. We save the best for last, right Sky?"

After cooking the ramen, I dumped it into a bowl.

"Here ya go, Sky."

Sky's face brightened up and he dug in.

I looked over towards the other kittens seeing Lolli's oddly colored fur full of crumbs and other things.

I picked him up saying, "Aw. Lolli. Let's get you cleaned up."

I walked up the stairs and into the master bath. I turned the tub on and made sure the water was warm. I grabbed a white towel from the little closet inside of the bathroom.

I carefully placed Lolli inside of the tub. Just as I was about the squirt shampoo into my hand, out came a little cloud and a 'poof ' sound.

I coughed slightly asking myself, "What was that?"

"Can you hand Tobi that towel?" A familiar voice asks.

Once the cloud cleared, I saw a man with an orange swirly mask completely naked. Me being me, I threw the shampoo bottle in my hand at the man screaming at the top of my lungs.

"Ow! Tobi is a good boy!" the man shouts.

I sprinted down the stairs in panic.

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs, I ran towards the kitties.

The man was suddenly at the bottom of the stairs, which made me let out a scream. Oh did I say that during the time I was running, my glasses fell off? No? Well they did and all I could see was a blurry man make its way towards me.

He stuck out his hand saying, "Tobi found these. Is Tobi a good boy?"

I took my glasses from his hand, placing on my face saying, "Y-Yes. Tobi is a good boy."

"S-So you're the cat?"

Tobi nodded his head awkwardly. Oh yeah...he's only standing in a towel. A blush made it's way to my face.

"F-Follow me."

I led Tobi into my mother and father's old room, heading into the walk-in closet. I grabbed a white, button-up shirt with some black jeans and handed them to Tobi.

I went back down to the living room, pushing up my glasses slightly. I walked up to the kitties.

I grabbed Midnight first and grabbed him a towel, a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans and placed them on the counter in the bathroom. I dropped him in the tub and sprinted out of the bathroom.

I'll write Leah's name for them, their actual name and then the outfit.

Sky - Naruto - white long-sleeved shirt, red short-sleeved shirt with a design and blue jeans

Bubblegum - Sakura - white v-neck and dark blue jeggings

Gramps - Kakashi - white v-neck, gray hoodie vest thing with black skinny jeans

Raven - Itachi - white button-up shirt with blue jeans

Cupcake - Sasori - black hoodie and dark red skinny jeans

Barbie - Deidara - light gray zip-up hoodie and black skinny jeans

I brought everyone into the living room.

I pushed my glasses up my nose, looking towards the ground stuttering, "M-My name is L-Leah."

"Hello, Leah! Tobi is Tobi and Tobi is a good boy!"

I giggled saying, "Yes, Tobi is a good boy."

"So, I assume you know who we are?" Kakashi asks lazily, with his left eye closed.