Chapter 5 - More??

Hey~~! Wassup, Homies? If you know who says that (hint: he's from YouTube)

Killian's Pic is on the side --------------->

I do not own any of da pics! <3

LEAH'S POV

My home phone suddenly started ringing. I quickly walked over to the end table the phone was resting at and answered it.

"Hello?" I ask.

"LEAH!?!?!"

"Killian?" I timidly ask.

"Leah, Leah, Leah!!! Open your door!! Do it, Do it!!!"

"Okay! Okay!"

Then he hung up on me.

I gently placed the phone back into its holder thing.

I ran towards the door and flung it open. There stood Killian. Killian had dark red hair (which he dyed) and soft brown eyes.

He grabbed me into a tight hug shouting, "LEAH!!! SURPRISE!!!!"

He let go of me and pouted slightly mumbling, "No 'hi.' or 'Killian! It's been a year since I've seen you! Wassup, man!'."

I smiled gently saying, "Hello, Killian!"

He blushed slightly, wrapping me into another hug spinning me around shouting, "YOU'RE SO CUTE!!!"

I blushed a bright red shouting, "KILLIAN! LET ME GO!"

All of a sudden I was grabbed from Killian's hug. I looked up seeing long blonde hair and an angry face glaring at Killian.

Oh, Deidara....

Deidara pushed me behind him grumbling angrily, "Who is this guy anyway...?"

I smiled brightly shouting, "He's my best friend Killian!"

I ran towards Killian asking, "So how's Nichole?"

His face turned into a sad expression while he leaned towards me slightly, whispering, "She-She died, Leah..."

My eyes widened while tears filled them stuttering, "A-Are y-you being s-serious? Sh-She can't be!"

If you're wondering, Nichole is Killian's sister. They're actually twins. They're the complete opposite though. Killian is loud, random and just loves to shout and tease people. While Nichole is quiet, knows when to be serious and overall just a nice person. But, she doesn't talk much...

All of a sudden he smiled widely shouting, "Jus' kiddin! She's outside!"

I punched his arm lightly shouting, "JERK! How could you do that!? I thought we were friends!?"

He smirked, waving his hands around saying, "Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...."

I huffed but ran outside finding Nichole. She had her normal black hair and brown eyes. (Killian died his black hair red, btw)

I jumped into her arms while she stumbled back catching me while I shouted, "NICHOLE!!!!!"

She placed me back on the ground only for me to cuddle against her again.

"Leah, you have to let go of me soon." She mumbled.

"NO WAY!! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR A FULL YEAR!!!"

"AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, UN!!" I hear Deidara shout from inside the house.

I grabbed Kole's arm and dragged her inside. Once we got inside I saw Killian chasing Deidara around with a fake sword. Of course Deidara didn't know that.