Chapter 3 - The Anime

KAKASHI HATAKE'S POV

"So, I assume you know who we are?" I asked, lazily.

"U-Um, yeah." the girl stutters out.

"What's your name?" I ask.

"L-Leah...Leah Jones." she stutters, blushing.

"Can you explain how you know us?"

"W-Well, you guys are from an anime that is based off of Naruto's life." she stutters slightly.

She's so shy and timid...

We all gave her a confused look that caused her to sigh.

"It's easier to show you." she says walking over to a metal box sitting on the couch.

She looked back noticing my confused look, saying, "This is a laptop, it uh...it allows you look up things, write, etc..."

I just nod at her, but I'm still confused. She opens up her 'laptop' which showed a bright screen and a bunch a little pictures on top of a picture of Sasuke, Naruto, Sakura and me. (The team 7 picture)

She then clicked on a red, green and yellow circle with a blue circle in the middle. (Google Chrome)

What is she doing?

She started typing in a skinny rectangle at the top of the screen.

Animeultima.tv? What is that? (Love dat site!)

Then she started typing in Naruto Shippuden in another small rectangle in the top right corner of the screen. Then she clicked on blue text that once again said Naruto Shippuden.

"Alright! Name a number between 1 and 343!" She shouts excited.

"8!" Tobi shouts just as excited as her.

She scrolled down slightly and clicked on an episode that was called Team Kakashi, Deployed.

"I'm gonna get this hooked up..." She mumbled to herself before pushing up her glasses slightly.

She looks up at me saying, "You guys can explore the house, ya'know. Just please don't break anything."

As soon as she said that, everyone sprinted away into different rooms.

I ended up in a room that had sky blue walls with a design that made it look like the beach, with hard-wood floors and beach oriented things hanging on the walls. Such as shells and other things... (I couldn't thing of anything...remember Ima blonde....NO OFFENSE TO BLONDES!! So, yeah...)

I noticed a poster with me on it with a bunch of other people. (Everyone from Naruto)

Why is there a poster of me on here?

LEAH'S POV

"Alright, who's the best person to gather everyone up. Kakashi? Nah...he's kinda...yeah. Sasori? Nah, he's to grumpy. How 'bout-" I mumbled to myself until someone interrupted me.

"Oo! Oo! Tobi! Tobi! Tobi's a good boy!" Tobi suddenly appeared screaming in my ear.

I screamed as loud as I could, backing up slightly.

Well that definately gathered everyones attention...

"Leah-chan! Are you okay?" Naruto shouts, running into the room.

Once again, I lost my glasses.

"Y-Yeah..." I stutter, kneeling down towards the ground.

All I could see was a blurry mess.

"Where are my glasses...?" I mumbled to myself.

I felt someone tilt my head up gently, placing the glasses on my face.

I looked up slightly so see Itachi in front of me. I blushed bright red.

"U-Uh...th-thanks..." I stutter nervously.

He just stands up, nodding his head slightly at me.

I stand up from the floor, pushing up my glasses slightly, stuttering out quietly, "W-We can watch it now."

Since I'm really, really lazy - they all watched the show and blah blah blah...

During the episode of Naruto, I fell asleep on the couch, my head leaning on Naruto's shoulder.

YO! How'd you like the chapter?

SO! This is a chapter! Obviously... I had to rewrite the word at least 5 times. Why is it so hard to spell?! Stupid words...

ThAnKz FoR rEaDiNg!