Chapter 1

Here I am, being whom I want, giving what I got, never a doubt now, here I go...

"Shut up my alarm!" I groaned.

As if it can hear you.

I turned it off after tossing off my blanket. It's start of the same boring sick life. If you are a student, you will have to agree with me. All you have to do is study, make projects, assignments, practicals, homework, exams and what not. You have to score good, get scholarships, admissions and get your brain fried.
Yes, anybody can tell that I am sick of my life. It's so boring.

I looked around and my house haunted me. My supposedly lovely home, my parents' last gift to me. They have left me and become stars. I love nights because they can see me from above. Only if they didn't get on that plane...

Get a grip! get ready! your stupid life awaits you.

Circumstances have really made me strong and independent. At the same time, life has taught me that people are around me for their own good. Just deny their request once and they will show their true colours. Honestly, I have no friends, now people only talk to me when they need help because I am labelled as a smart nerd with a big heart.

I cleared my mind and got ready, wearing a little loose jeans, simple striped t-shirt and wore a black hoodie over it. My ponytail was inside my hoodie so I didn't really care about setting up my hair.

I don't care what people think about me. I don't give a damn.

After the bus ride, here I was in front of my locker. I took my stuff and looked around. To be honest, I have zero presence. Nobody notices me but that gives me a chance to observe everyone. I know a lot of secrets about students whom I haven't even talked to. Thanks to my observation skills.

Yeah, you can even tell who is gay.

I saw two girls giggling, lovers making out early in the morning, some boys drooling over girls and then I saw a girl talking to Lola but she was continuously staring at someone and pulling her top down as if her breasts weren't already visible. I followed her gaze and saw Asher, the school's heartthrob and my crush. He was laughing, as usual brimming with energy. He mostly carried a very happy vibe around him.

I saw Lola steer clear of his friends and kissing him.

Ewww!

But that jerk kissed her back and to my shock his one hand was on her breasts. I hate him.

yes, you are just infatuated, you can't have crush on a jerk like him.

I walked past them and went to my class. The classes started and were going on and on. I paid attention to all the lectures. During lunchtime, I kept sitting in my class. That's my routine, don't judge me but I don't like eating when all fake people are faking in the cafeteria. I don't eat during school hours though I starve to death.

After lunchtime, I kept observing Asher. We share most of the classes. I try to like or hate him from afar. I don't even know what I feel.

How can you like him? You have to pay attention to studies. Moreover, he has a girlfriend and he is a pervert. Yep! you hate him, no doubt.

That's how I convince myself everyday that I don't like him. I try to hate him. But those blue eyes, sharp jawline, golden brown messy hair and those dimples, all these features make my efforts go in vain.

I saw him winking at the girls sitting behind him and those idiots were passing flying kisses to him.

My poor teacher's back can't see that. Old man, get two eyes on your neck too.