Chapter 9

The week passed in a blur. Me and Asher have been getting closer. He picked me up everyday and dropped me home. He tries to be with me the whole day. He had become a happier person now and so have I.

Finally, it was the day of the party. Carla had strangely become very friendly to me. Right now she was at my home and was helping me to dress up.

"I don't really feel like going" I said to her.
"Ignore your feelings, we are going together and no denying it" she replied fumbling with the clothes.

"Only on one condition."
"It's accepted, what do you want?" she asked immediately.

"I'll wear simple jeans and a T-shirt and no make up, I am going to change in the bathroom" I got up and left.

She kept arguing about it but I didn't listen. I just can't get dressed up like my whole life depended on it. I walked out in a simple dress and hair in a pony tail.

"Let's go Carla" I tell her but she seemed busy on her phone.
"Can you cook something? We can leave after eating please" she said uninterestingly.

What's wrong with her? I have an intuition something bad is going to happen.

After eating and wasting an hour, finally Carla and I left for the party.

We reached there and the place was packed. I saw people making out and some boys passed out on my way.

"Hey Carla, aren't we a little late?" I asked her feeling uncomfortable.
"Don't worry, we'll enjoy" she assured me which seemed so fake.

The moment we entered the party hall, Carla left me. I just dodged all the drunken people and sat in a corner observing them. Thanks to my zero presence, nobody noticed me.

Trust me, the view was sick and if I discuss it you might puke so let's just forget it.

Who knows you maybe eating, I don't want you to puke.

I was really sleepy and out of nowhere, Carla came to me "hey!don't be bored, you might feel good upstairs, let's go."

"Ok but after this we're leaving" I followed her.
"yep! sure" she dragged me though she was stumbling like anything and a total mess.

Lola's viewpoint

As I stumbled Asher on his side over the bed, I got a message that I should be ready. I was so excited. Asher was naked and so was I. I spiked his drink and he fainted immediately. Everything looked according to the plan.

You are done for Nia. This misunderstanding will rip you apart. Then I will make Asher mine and we will really do it what I want to make you believe.

I closed the distance between us and put his hand over my naked waist and intertwined our legs.

He's so heavy .

I fakely shouted loudly "Oh Asher stop!! Oh Asher!!"

After 10 seconds the door of my room opened. I saw Nia and her eyes were wide open in shock.

Time for acting.

I got up covering myself in a sheet "Oh, I am sorry Nia you weren't supposed to see this but guess you were never special to him, poor you."

Before I could say anything more, she was already in tears, she saw Asher one last time and ran away.

Success.

Nia's viewpoint

I couldn't see it anymore. How could Asher cheat on me. I didn't do anything wrong to him. He slept with her.

Why? Why?

I ran to leave the house. On my way I saw Carla passed out on the floor. I just ignored her and left. It was killing me.

Outside I bumped into Cody.

"Oh! hey Nia, what's wrong?"
"Nothing, I am fine" I tried speaking normally.

"Your tears say otherwise, did something happen with Asher?" he asked.
"Why don't you see for yourself?" I snapped and left.

Now I was home and I had no clue how to live my life on.

Should I act normal like nothing happened? Should I stop talking to him? He might say that he wasn't serious about me. You broke me Asher.

I was crying on my bed when my phone pinged. It was a picture of Asher and Lola sleeping together naked.

Just thought you should keep a memory of today.

Lola.

It just fuelled my resentment. I had no one to soothe me, no friend to talk to. I felt so lonely and pathetic. I should have never fallen in love. I cried for hours. Only nature soothed my troubled mind with sleep.

Cody's viewpoint

The party was going great. Asher told me that he was waiting for Nia to show up. He was really excited. We just drank a little and then danced. Asher felt restless because Nia was late.

I told him that I am going outside to talk to a girl who caught my eye. After much time, when I was going to take Asher back home, Nia bumped into me.

She was crying as if something really bad happened to her. Even after asking she didn't reply to me.

Stubborn like Asher.

I went inside looking for my friend and all I saw was Lola getting dressed up and Asher was passed out on the bed.

"What the hell did you do to him?" I asked her.
"Shut up, I did nothing, he wanted to sleep with me" she replied arrogantly.

"You want me to believe that, I am not as gullible as Nia, you spiked his drink, didn't you?" I asked picking Asher up and supporting him to stand.

"So what if I did? Take your friend away, the party's over" she walked out of the room.

Asher, you would be hurt like hell man.

I just took him to his car and dropped him home. I thought about talking to him when he would be sober.

.........
Bloody Lola why?
What do you think guys?
Guys Human Recast book can be found here.

https://www.kobo.com/in/en/search?query=human+recast

You can find the full book here. You will love it. Enjoy, its full of humor and mystery.