BVB - Ashley Purdy

Get Your Hands Off The Food

Y/N

It sucked when Ashley went on tour with Black Veil Brides. One reason was because this time around you couldn't tag along because of work. And the second reason was kind of petty; you couldn't cook to save your life and heavily relied on Ashley to make sure you ate a nice, healthy and well-balanced meal. When he was away you mainly ordered take out because it was easy, though you liked to think you were learning slowly day by day.

Now Ashley was back your house was filled with wonderful smells which made your mouth water as you waited patiently to see what Ashley would cook you tonight. Tonight whatever he was cooking required some prep work, which meant there was food all around the kitchen waiting to go into the pot he was stirring.

"y/n can you pass me the salt, please? I mean if you know what it looks like."

You glare at the back of your boyfriends head as he chuckles at his own joke and continues to focus on the pot in front of him. You knew what salt looked like, you weren't that blind. Picking up the shaker you walk up behind Ashley and snake your arms around his waist placing the salt shaker on the counter by the cooker.

"Why are you such a good cook?"

"Why are you such a terrible cook y/n? I think that's the real question here."

Ashley turns his head and you make sure he sees your glare. You remove your arms from around his waist, eyeing the chopped carrot batons on the other side of the cooker just asking to be eaten.

"I need guidance in the kitchen Purdy, and then maybe I can be as good as you."

He raises an eyebrow and watches you with caution as you jump up to sit on the counter next to the cooker.

"What do you want y/n? You're not normally this much of a suck up."

You bat your eyelashes, "I'm not sucking up anything Ashley, well at least not yet."

Ashley stares at you, and you use his moment of hesitation to grab a handful of carrot sticks and stuff them in your mouth. He gasps and swats your knee with his free hand.

"Get your hands off the food babe; otherwise there will be no dinner for you."

You can't help but laugh at his serious tone. He was trying his hardest to scold you, but he could never stay mad at you.

"If you kiss me, Ashley, then I'll stop eating your delicious prep."

"One kiss and you'll leave me in peace?"

You nod trying to reassure Ashley that there was nothing to worry about. He sighs and puts down the spoon before coming to stand in between your legs, he leans in and brushes his lips across yours. You kiss him back while reaching for another handful of carrots.

"I missed your kisses, Ash."

"Well, now you can have as many kisses as you want babe. Wait a second I swear I cut more carrots than that."

Ashley moves away from you and starts to count the carrots, and you take the opportunity to jump off the counter laughing like a maniac before running out of the kitchen waving the carrots over your head. You hear Ashley laugh loudly from the kitchen as you jump on the sofa and munch on the carrots.